Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Student deal last tuesday...............

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
Cant see any of them returning after that performance .If it was the doughnuts chanting "we are top of the league" i presume in reference to Arsenal as they came out the North west corner GOOD! We dont need any more two club bell ends .

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
All Uni students will be 2 club bell ends. The majority have travelled here from elsewhere.
However if they spend some money which helps the club then fine. I prefer them when they are in the east stand as i can not hear them from my seat.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I think you will find that students are clever enough to work out that Brighton sometimes play better.

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
@ spring hall convert
" o bore off " ....." i agree though" .... are you schizophrenic ?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
What proof do you require to buy a student priced ticket, especially online?

I think you had to pay in person at the shop, or phone up, don't think there was an online option.

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
Possible fights between arsenal students and spurs /brighton weirdos ?! lol embarrassing ...these two club charlies .

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
Fans singing other club songs when they arent even playing at the Amex ? :wanker: you wouldnt get that at any other club in a million years

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I think you had to pay in person at the shop, or phone up, don't think there was an online option.

The club were selling these tickets to students at Brighton University. The club should be applauded for this type of enterprise. I am more than happy for thousands of students to adopt us as their second club and come and spend money in the stadium, I don't understand why anyone would be upset by this?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Can't help but think there is an agenda here.

Student football fans go to watch local football wherever they find themselves studying, it's far from a unique situation at Brighton. I wonder what the OPs problem is with this quite normal state of affairs in a University area?

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title

Student football fans go to watch local football wherever they find themselves studying, it's far from a unique situation at Brighton. I wonder what the OPs problem is with this quite normal state of affairs?

Chanting for a team that isnt playing ? you think that is normal ?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
It was whilst I was a student at Brighton Polytechnic (Now Uni) that I first visited The Goldstone. Went to most home games during my four year training. My lectures were in a block at Falmer which is no longer there as it was exactly where the stadium is now.

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
It was whilst I was a student at Brighton Polytechnic (Now Uni) that I first visited The Goldstone. Went to most home games during my four year training. My lectures were in a block at Falmer which is no longer there as it was exactly where the stadium is now.

do you sing other teams songs ?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005

Student football fans go to watch local football wherever they find themselves studying, it's far from a unique situation at Brighton. I wonder what the OPs problem is with this quite normal state of affairs in a University area?
Good post. The "agenda" is to wet knickers as fast as possible about anything possible.

We have 23,000+ season ticket holders.
Of these, a few hundred would describe Brighton as only being their "second club"
We sell a thousand or two extra tickets for each game in the home stands.
Of these, another couple of hundred are probably "second clubbers", students or tourists.

The average Amex crowd of 26,000 has a few hundred people in it that are not real Albion fans.

Just off to change my knickers for a dry pair.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here