Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Black car, white car which is it ?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
news this morning is that a woman drove into the barrier at the White house and the police gave chase it clearly showed a black sports type car being persued.
in the final pictures it shows a white saloon type car being picked over, the woman was shot dead and there was a child in the car
maybe someone should point this out to the yanks or the BBC:eek:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
The white car was a Police car Glas. The amount of shell cases around the police car, like confetti. How many rounds were fired in total? Only in America. They shot her dead in the end, the baby was fine.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
1/10 should do better. Try listening to the news item Glas and stop stroking the cat. The white one was indeed a police car that the black car had hit (and sheered off one of the doors, I think). One police officer injured, so naturally being in DC, the other police fired 200,000 rounds into the offending woman. One year old child uninjured.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
1/10 should do better. Try listening to the news item Glas and stop stroking the cat. The white one was indeed a police car that the black car had hit (and sheered off one of the doors, I think). One police officer injured, so naturally being in DC, the other police fired 200,000 rounds into the offending woman. One year old child uninjured.

think it might just have been a bit of bad cutting of the video
whats stroking the cat got to do with it ?

I was going to post the same thing, BBC didn't say anything about the white car being a Police one.

I was however stroking my cat at the time.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
The white car was a Police car Glas. The amount of shell cases around the police car, like confetti. How many rounds were fired in total? Only in America. They shot her dead in the end, the baby was fine.

If the mother died and the child was unhurt and considering previous shooting incidents in the US, it seems reasonable to presume the police were aiming at the child. :whistle:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I was going to post the same thing, BBC didn't say anything about the white car being a Police one.

I was however stroking my cat at the time.

:lolol: all of ours were eating, grooming, or bringing up hairballs.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Psychological effects may not mainfest for several years.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
The British media going over the top again about a relatively minor (as it turned out) story from America, presumably because there was plenty of footage available. A bit irritating. Another example of this was a few months ago when an aircraft from the far east landed badly in California - BBC News ran a 20 minute interview with a bloke living in a nearby tower block who didn't actually see very much.

And the hours and hours of coverage about the Boston marathon bombing a while back was ironic given that it surely exceeded the coverage given by the Boston press to any of the Troubles in Northern Ireland, events which killed far more people and which were heavily funded by the good ole boys of their lovely city.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just looked at the footage and listened to the DC Police Chief giving a statement. In a nutshell, a 34 year old, unarmed woman driver was shot by a highly trained, well armed team of police and security officers who acted " Heroically " in the face of bad driving.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here