Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA 150 - Monday on behalf of all of us

Henfield One

Aug 5, 2003
Buckingham (not Crystal) Palace on Monday for the FA's 150 Grass Roots Heroes presentation & lunch with Prince William and then football in the garden after..... I have been invited and I am going on behalf of all the thousands of unsung Brighton & Hove Albion supporters that fought so hard and achieved so much, some of whom, sadly are no longer here. We won, Brighton 'til I die.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
You could wear a half and half Albion/Villa scarf :jester:

A well deserved accolade and representing all those who did so much incredible work. My own effort was limited to a paltry few letters/e-mails and pitch invasions - eternal thanks to those who led the way and worked so hard on all our behalves.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
That's fantastic chap, hope you have an amazing day.

Oh, and thanks for saving the Albion from a terrible fate :thumbsup:

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Not just what you have done for the Albion, but also for the time and effort you give so generously to junior football. A well deserved accolade.

Ian Bairds Fist

Nov 26, 2003
Kingston-upon-Thames
Buckingham (not Crystal) Palace on Monday for the FA's 150 Grass Roots Heroes presentation & lunch with Prince William and then football in the garden after..... I have been invited and I am going on behalf of all the thousands of unsung Brighton & Hove Albion supporters that fought so hard and achieved so much, some of whom, sadly are no longer here. We won, Brighton 'til I die.

Good to see that proper football people will be there on Monday rather than that some of FIFA clowns who are ruining our game. Take some pics and post them on here if you can Paul. Enjoy - well deserved! :albion2:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here