Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Tsk.

jAww69r.png

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Apart from it's not the same person :lolol: makeup doesn't make your nose less bulbous, and her T-Shirt has shrunk.

Thought that as well to be fair, seems to have undergone a minor facelift as well!

Jimmy Grimble

bulbous is definitely one of the most hideous words in the English language

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
If you cover anyone with half an inch of slap all over, they will look different.

PS the pictures are of the same person - look at the shape and details of the eyes and chin. The nose looks slightly different because of a different camera angle.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
If you cover anyone with half an inch of slap all over, they will look different.

PS the pictures are of the same person - look at the shape and details of the eyes and chin. The nose looks slightly different because of a different camera angle.

I've seen before and after makeup photos and there is normally some resemblance. If it is the same person there was a lot of photoshop used as well.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
We've been all there.... The terrifying moment when you wake up next to some minger you barely recognise...

Stay away from the mirror when you're hungover then

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
We all know that Bill Hicks was right when he said all women are Liars...they cover themselves with slap to disguise their blemishes, wear push up bras and control pants to make them appear busty, slim or non saggy arsed and high heels to make them look taller.

Give me a greenham common swamp donkey any day. At least there's no surprises in the morning.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
We've been all there.... The terrifying moment when you wake up next to some minger you barely recognise...

It's possible that there's a few birds who are posting the same thing on mumsnet or wherever and thinking of you my friend.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
We all know that Bill Hicks was right when he said all women are Liars...they cover themselves with slap to disguise their blemishes, wear push up bras and control pants to make them appear busty, slim or non saggy arsed and high heels to make them look taller.

Give me a greenham common swamp donkey any day. At least there's no surprises in the morning.

Have to say, I have a personal dislike of woman wearing make-up. As a commuter I once sat opposite a gril who got on the train at Hove. She was quite pretty really, but she spent the rest of the journey - a whole hour - putting on make-up and she ended up lookig like a ventriloquists dummy .... awful. I wanted to say something, but didn't ("goggtle of gear" would have been apt)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here