Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crofts pulls out of Wales squad with 'ongoing groin injury'

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
:nono:

At this rate the starting lineup for Forest will pick itself because there won't be anyone else

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
For ****S SAKE. Poor Oscar.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Another kick in the balls.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
It does make you wonder what is going on with our fitness coaches etc.

Mind you looking at the picture on the Argus website, not surprised he has a groin injury.That is not a normal position for a bloke unless he is a gymnast or ballet dancer :)

It’s the training methods, I’m sure of it.
There's a saying that goes "no pain, no gain".
Bearing this in mind, I think the players would all benefit from being kicked hard in the balls once a day. This would toughen them up, and mean they could spend their careers completely dedicated to football, without the distraction of kids.

Or, if more pain really does equals more gain, insert a thin, hollow glass tube up a player's knob then hit the organ with a hammer to shatter the glass. Lots of gain there, and you get more gain every time the player goes for a slash.

And finally, if any of you have read Matilda by Roald Dahl, there's a nasty wardrobe called the Chokey where the mean headmistress sent naughty children. I think we should have a similar thing. I'm thinking a huge pit, filled with monkeys wearing Palace shirts. I don't know quite what the point of this would be though.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
I am not one to let football disturb my equilibrium, but this relentless onslaught of bad news from the Albion is starting to get me down.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I wouldn't be surprised if this is just precautionary.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
It's getting to be the same as last season, at least OG hasn't come out with the Poyet 'it's the Amex pitch' gripe.

Was just going to reference this before the Oscar can't train players band wagon starts rolling. Last year it hamstring problems, and Gus saying the difference in surface between the Amex and the training ground was causing them.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
I wouldn't be surprised if this is just precautionary.

Agreed. Think this is one of those situations where we've leaned on him not to go to a pointless game with the Taff's as they can't qualify and he is managing an injury.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here