Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ben Dickenson to make his league debut on Saturday ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Will we see Ben Dickenson in the starting line up or on the bench for Saturday ? Oscar may have to blood another youngster into the matchday 18. If Crofts is out injured too we could see Ince , JFC , March , Dunk and Dickenson in the 18

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
What the hell...give him a go.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
I saw him in the U21s recently - looks promising - he had a great run from deep within the Brighton half; a pity that the player he then passed to didn't capitalise.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Simple answer... no

The club must have seen some potential in him when he was playing for Dorchester Town , he could be the next CMS for all we know.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I thought he looked direct, strong and not afraid to run with the ball at defenders in pre-season. Vs Villarreal, I think?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Would love to see him start and score a hat -trick. But given the fact he couldn't even get on a bench of 7 subs, when we had 1 striker available, i'm not holding my breath.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
The club must have seen some potential in him when he was playing for Dorchester Town , he could be the next CMS for all we know.
How long ago was that? Perhaps he hasn't kicked on like the club had hoped.

He can't even make the bench along with Barker which tells you all you need to know. We need a loan striker which we have been after for weeks now which quite frankly turning into a joke.

If we did play Dickenson and we lose on saturday a lot of fans will get restless with the lack of ambition of the club. This striking shortage should have been sorted at the start of the season when both Hoskins and CMS were out for months.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Thought he looked really good against villarrael - tall, strong, a direct runner and absolutely rapid with it. Give him a go I say.

On a side note, can't help but feel a combination XI of our dev squad graduates and current crop could do a decent job in L2!!

Dickenson Barker March
Caskey Richards Starkey
Maksimenko Ince Dunk Barry
Walton

A sign of how far we've come??

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Those answering in the negative need to also list the games they have watched BD play in.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here