Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nottingham Forests most famous supporter.....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Ed%2BBalls.jpg

No disrespect Ed, you may be a fine politician and our future Chancell of the Exchequer and an all round good guy to boot but your boys are going to take one helluva beating on Saturday evening.

Oscar and the boys are in fine fettle having only lost one of their previous half dozen games and will be hell-bent on closing the gap between the two clubs.

Come on, there's only a handful of tickets remaining so lets get them snapped up and roar the boys on to a famous victory, narrowing the gap on the promised land of the top 6.

:ascarf:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Er, Balls is Norwich isn't he. Stuart Broad is Forest though

Balls was born in Norwich but moved to Nottingham when he was 8 where he was a regular visitor to the City Ground.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Balls turns to his own experience of childhood in Nottingham to illustrate the point that things were not necessarily better in the past. "When I was growing up, when I was ten, 11, 12, my mum and dad didn't want me to get the bus to watch Nottingham Forest play at home because when you went to the football you got beaten up. In the good old days it was pretty bad, actually."

ahem...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here