Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cereal at night

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
Just wolfed 4 Weetabix in about a minute and could go back for more. Why does it taste so much better late at night? Goes down like a cheap whore:drool:

Magnus

Oct 2, 2013
BN1
I hear you red star. Often have very little else in and trying to cut down on the 'babs so I'm all for it.

D

Deleted member 18477

I personally don't think anything tastes that good when I eat breakfast during the week usually between 6-7am.

However at the weekend when I have a later breakfast everything tastes good.

Bit of a weird one.

Magnus

Oct 2, 2013
BN1
Too sweet for my blood BHABen. Your teeth must be shot
icon_neutral.gif

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Just finished some porridge with sultana's and a bit of dark chocolate mixed in....Nice.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
It's the ice cold milk innit.

Special K is my weapon Of choice. If I eat enough of it I'll fit into that swimsuit one day.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
`Didn't have any chocolate biscuits to have with me cuppa. So I've just spread Nutella on a couple of digestives.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
I often have a bowl of bran flakes before I go to bed...don't get time in the morning for breakfast so I have it the night before, lol

Magnus

Oct 2, 2013
BN1
Hi 5 Banjo.

I always said I was an Alpen man but I'd make an exception for Dorset.

Spinoff thread possibly but one of the best county foods, stands up against your Cornish pasties, your Staffordshire oatcakes and your Yorkshire puddings.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Corn flakes, Weetabix or Sugar Puffs any time of the day but especially at night.
Has anyone ever found a supermarket brand cereal that is as tasty or tastier than an own label brand?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here