Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question about Yeovil

Chinster

Aug 7, 2011
Myself and the little fella (7) are off to the Yeovil game in a couple of weeks time. I know that the away end is terraced, so will i have to hold him up for the entire match? or would they let me take something in for him to stand on?

any advice appreciated cheers

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Shit, just how big is your little fella?

You'll probably get thrown out for holding you cock during the game.

Hope this helps.

chairman

Mar 5, 2009
lostwithiel cornwall
Myself and the little fella (7) are off to the Yeovil game in a couple of weeks time. I know that the away end is terraced, so will i have to hold him up for the entire match? or would they let me take something in for him to stand on?

any advice appreciated cheers

suggest you get near the front then your lad should be able to see, prob wont let you in with something to stand on

Jimmy Grimble

There's an away seated area to the side of the terrace if you're happy to watch the match from there.

Chinster

Aug 7, 2011
I didn't think i'd be allowed to take anything in so getting to the front might be a good shout....
suggest you get near the front then your lad should be able to see, prob wont let you in with something to stand on

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Go to sides or down the front and you'll be fine I'd think.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

This.
I am taking my 10 year old son and will try and get to the front.
If the away terrace is not packed i will stand at the side of the terrace.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Going to the front may not be the answer as it is almost level with the pitch and a 7 year old will get a poor view of anything that is going on in the other half especially the penalty area.

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
Yeovil is a very friendly club - give them a ring and I would be surprised if you could not takes a "step" in. The terrace holds about 1750 and we are unlikely to take more than a thousand as rail travel is a total pain.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Yeovil is a very friendly club - give them a ring and I would be surprised if you could not takes a "step" in. The terrace holds about 1750 and we are unlikely to take more than a thousand as rail travel is a total pain.

Is it?

Our train is pretty quick and is probably one of the lowest prices outside of London this season.

Is it wrong that I am quite looking forward to this game?

Jimmy Grimble

Is it?

Our train is pretty quick and is probably one of the lowest prices outside of London this season.

No, no it's not :thumbsup: I'm in the same boat. Cheap match ticket too!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If you decide on sitting down in the seated area tell your lad that the language he hears from the Love Bus contingent is strictly for the football ground and not to be used at home.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Is it?

Yes. Its bloody MILES from the station, its in the middle of October and the away terrace has no roof so it will probably be cold and pissing it down. Its also going to get dark early and you may also get killed by massive insects.

That said, I am also looking forward to it !! On the 6.30 train out of Yeovil - is that doable from the ground ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here