Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some good news coming out of Scotland

paul & shark

Sep 17, 2013
RACE hate killer Imran Shahid has been left a “broken man” by a vicious jail assault.

The thug is holed up in an isolation cell because he can no longer protect himself from fellow cons.

Insiders say there is a hospital bed in his cell and Shahid, nicknamed Baldy, “shuffles about like a pensioner”.

A source said: “He’s in there for his own protection because he’s a broken man – the lads who attacked him did a proper job on him.

“Basically, Baldy cannot defend himself any more.”

Shahid, who is serving life for the abduction and murder of 15-year-old Kriss Donald, almost died when a mob laid into him in Kilmarnock jail in February.

Doctors said he only survived because of his “extreme muscular build”.

The monster swore to take revenge on his attackers. But insiders say that’s just talk and he is a shadow of his former self.

A source at Glenochil jail in Clackmannanshire said: “He’s in the digger, which is where they put people who are being punished or are targets.

“It’s closed off from the rest of the prison so none of the other inmates can get near.

“If he was put back into a mainstream wing, he’d be torn to pieces.”

Two weeks ago, convicted killer William Crawford, 25, admitted battering Shahid in the gym at Kilmarnock jail.

Shahid, 36, suffered a fractured jaw and cheek and spinal injuries. He was later moved to Glenochil.

Crawford will be sentenced next month.

Shahid is serving a minimum of 25 years for leading a gang who killed Kriss after snatching him off the street in Glasgow’s southside in 2004.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/race-hate-killer-imran-shahid-2321976

Lets hope the bullying murdering ******* survives a few more vicious attacks

paul & shark

Sep 17, 2013
The man kidnapped a child, tourtured and beat the child to death.

Its good news that Karma is starting to kick in.

Vile cretin, as I said hope he is constantly scared and this happens more often.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Sorry but can't see the good news element of a story about vigilante "justice" being carried out by a convicted thug :nono:

I was just about to write something very similar.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The whole thing is just very depressing.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Convicted killer assaults another convicted killer. Where's the good news?

paul & shark

Sep 17, 2013
Convicted killer assaults another convicted killer. Where's the good news?

The good news is the killer of a child, may now know what it is like to be truely petrified.

The bloke who done it is scum 100% absolutely.

It is about time that no good bullying ******* got seen to

long may it continue imo

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
The good news is the killer of a child, may now know what it is like to be truely petrified.

The bloke who done it is scum 100% absolutely.

It is about time that no good bullying ******* got seen to

long may it continue imo

NO!NO!NO ! You must NOT post an opinion that A) doesn't meet the approval of the thought police and B)suggests that you may read the Sun.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I opened the thread thinking that Salmond had declared independence before the referendum had taken place.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
No good news there. It's fantastic news. So glad the scumbag got what he deserves.Here's to many more beatings!:cheers:

paul & shark

Sep 17, 2013
NO!NO!NO ! You must NOT post an opinion that A) doesn't meet the approval of the thought police and B)suggests that you may read the Sun.

A) The thought police can try and nick me id they want :)
B) The Sun is the one thee most vile 'media' outlets there is.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Latest reports suggest he is well and truly quadra-spazzed on a lifegluck

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It is. I don't know how anyone can get pleasure from someone else's pain. It doesn't bring the dead one back.

Exactly. Now someone needs to beat up the guy who beat him up. Then someone needs to beat that person up. And on. And on. And on. Til we're all dead.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
As an aside, I'm all for the increasing trend in prisons that forbids convicted inmates from weight training and bulking up. The theory being they should come out of prison humbled and meek, not pumped up and flowing with extra testosterone feeling like the Mac. ****ing right.

I may not like the idea of vigilantism, especially when meted out by another convicted killer, but there is not one sinew in my body that feels any sort of sympathy for this man.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I may not like the idea of vigilantism, especially when meted out by another convicted killer, but there is not one sinew in my body that feels any sort of sympathy for this man.

I don't feel any sympathy for him but to actually take pleasure out of a vicious beating for somebody is very strange imo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here