Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time for a MASSIVE Protest - Enough is ENOUGH

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
After LAST nights SHAMBLES I'm not going to SIT back and LET Bloom and BARBER ruin our CLUB and for FOXTROT Oscar to RUIN the LEGACY of Poyet by PLAYING hoof BALL. IT is time for all INTELLIGANT supporters like ME to STAND up and be COUNTED and let BLOOM know his TIME is UP unless he OPENS his wallet and GETS the cash out. ANYONE knows HE is minted from the 1983 FA CUP Final cash, THE SAIL of WITHDEAN to the COUNCIL, the ZAMORA transfer FEE from QPR and the GARTEH Barry money FROM Man City as WELL as selling the HIGHEST priced SEASON tickets in the WORLD.

I shall LEAD from the FRONT on SATURDAY and in FRONT of the SKY Sports Cameras for the FOREST game I WILL ABSAIL from the top of the EAST Stand NAKED with not even a HELMET to PROTECT me and UNFURL my banner saying -

'TIME TO SPLASH THE CASH BLOOM & BARBER - SACK THE BOARD'

before I DESCEND gently into the FAMILY stand and WATCH the match.

ENOUGH is ENOUGH join the ARS and LET Bloom know his TIME is up.

SACK THE BOARD

SACK BARBER

BLOOM OUT

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
will you be the one who finally throws the clacker in the corner?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
TWO WRITE UNREST where with YOU all the WAY

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
i SPOKED to those CHAPS at GREENPIECES and they SAID they ARE happy to UNVALE a banner during THE notts FORESTS game to SHOW are ANGRYNESS.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Ooh. Are we now on Sky Saturday? All those millions seeing your helmet..

He said he wood BEE without HELMET

!BQ9f-RQ!mk~$(KGrHgoH-DsEjlLl1JwPBJ7jp(wUig~~_12.JPG

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
After LAST nights SHAMBLES I'm not going to SIT back and LET Bloom and BARBER ruin our CLUB and for FOXTROT Oscar to RUIN the LEGACY of Poyet by PLAYING hoof BALL. IT is time for all INTELLIGANT supporters like ME to STAND up and be COUNTED and let BLOOM know his TIME is UP unless he OPENS his wallet and GETS the cash out. ANYONE knows HE is minted from the 1983 FA CUP Final cash, THE SAIL of WITHDEAN to the COUNCIL, the ZAMORA transfer FEE from QPR and the GARTEH Barry money FROM Man City as WELL as selling the HIGHEST priced SEASON tickets in the WORLD.

I shall LEAD from the FRONT on SATURDAY and in FRONT of the SKY Sports Cameras for the FOREST game I WILL ABSAIL from the top of the EAST Stand NAKED with not even a HELMET to PROTECT me and UNFURL my banner saying -

SACK THE BOARD

SACK BARBER

BLOOM OUT

Delete the "me" after "protect" and it all makes sense..

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Didn't we sell Gareth Barry to Everton?

Andy Canine

May 30, 2013

SACK THE BOARD

SACK BARBER

BLOOM OUT

Be careful not to catch your head on the CEILING!!!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I can see a BORIS JONSUN moment happening Saturday with ENREST tangled in his own absail , DANGLING upside down in front of the family stand for 90 minutes with his SAUSAGE out for all to SEA.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here