Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Bridcutt

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Still no show.
Fans were told that he would be out for 4 weeks. Driving home last night I heard that Brady of Hull is having a hernia op and is out for 4 weeks.
Nearly eight weeks and counting and not even on the bench yet. Is something not right?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Still no show.
Fans were told that he would be out for 4 weeks. Driving home last night I heard that Brady of Hull is having a hernia op and is out for 4 weeks.
Nearly eight weeks and counting and not even on the bench yet. Is something not right?

It isn't just a hernia for Bridcutt, he also had something to do with bone chips.

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
Maybe working on his fitness as he hasn't played since last season and could be needing to prove himself to OSCAR still

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Typical Brighton and Hove Albion. If they say a player will be out for a month you may as well forget about them for half a season. Bridcutt was supposed to be back for Reading, a game that was almost three weeks ago, yet we are still hearing nothing about how near he is.

h53DFAF05

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
He's currently spending most of his time viewing caravans for sale in the South Croydon area.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
My friend saw him in Rottingdean just after the Bolton game and he said two weeks, so could be back soon. Then again, he may have had a set back.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I spoke to Liam Bridcutt at the Derby game and he said..." hernia op, back in 3-4 weeks "
No mention of bone chips.

They said on the radio there was an aggrevation of an old bone chip thing. Perhaps that happened after you spoke to him.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Dream on.....

P.S. I'm not a Palace fan. Perhaps the caravan reference was too subtle. Though I have heard he was pretty p1ssed off that we turned down their offer. But that was before he'd fully seen what an utter shower of shit they are this season I imagine.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I spoke to Liam Bridcutt at the Derby game and he said..." hernia op, back in 3-4 weeks "
No mention of bone chips.

Is it possible, do you think, that he may not have been too comfortable discussing it? Maybe he/the club wasn't even aware of any issues that have since arisen then.

Alternatively, you've uncovered a massive conspiracy where we actually sold him on deadline day, with a clause that he be loaned back in a non-playing capacity until January, calming any potential unrest when he moves on.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
He got additional injuries after obtaining his initial one, hence the delay. He'll come back when ready, the club are not holding him back to frustrate us!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
P.S. I'm not a Palace fan. Perhaps the caravan reference was too subtle. Though I have heard he was pretty p1ssed off that we turned down their offer. But that was before he'd fully seen what an utter shower of shit they are this season I imagine.

If they'd have signed Bridders then they might not have looked so clueless in midfield though.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Is it possible, do you think, that he may not have been too comfortable discussing it? Maybe he/the club wasn't even aware of any issues that have since arisen then.

Alternatively, you've uncovered a massive conspiracy where we actually sold him on deadline day, with a clause that he be loaned back in a non-playing capacity until January, calming any potential unrest when he moves on.

No..he was very comfortable discussing it. I said to him.." Sold or injured ? "...and he replied with a big smile..." f--k off you ugly ill informed ****, I've had a bleedin' hernia op, thats all. Not been sold. Only Palace came in for me and thats the last place on God's earth I would go. Rumour has it that Fulham also showed a flicker of interest but I wouldn't go there under that idiot Jol. Now p-ss off and leave me in peace so I can contemplate life at Norwich in January "

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here