Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
It must be a Palace fan.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
We're the sort of team who could go play Arsenal or Man United and give a really good account of ourselves, push themselves for the whole 90 mins and maybe even get a draw. Then if we played Canvey Island the week after, we'd lose 3-0, comfortably.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
I was thinking about the bigger picture: losing the Goldstone, Gillingham for two years, Withdean for twelve years, the fight for the stadium, Prescott messing up the first Falmer ruling, Gus and the summer from hell, a crippling injury list…

Still, we should count our blessings: we got the stadium, eventually, and the scriptwriter spared us administration.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
We're the sort of team who could go play Arsenal or Man United and give a really good account of ourselves, push themselves for the whole 90 mins and maybe even get a draw. Then if we played Canvey Island the week after, we'd lose 3-0, comfortably.

This, I put it down to complacency. Wednesday and Millwall were both draws when on paper we should have beaten them no question and the first half against Bolton as well we were complete rubbish. Every match needs to have the same drive and energy otherwise it'll be a season of performances like last night's.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
You forgot to mention the Play Off Semi, the game which gave them the springboard to The Premiership.

Indeed…and it is hard to think of a sequence of events more helpful to Palace’s cause than we saw in the build-up to the second-leg.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here