Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Development squad away to Palace - October 7

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Might consider that, quick look on their website shows not a single ticket has actually sold yet in our section, nothing stopping Palace fans booking tickets for the Brighton section either - so that could be a bit fun.

£5 sounds about right for any kind of visit to Shithurst, although Id have thought it would have been free for their Season Ticket Holders.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Might consider that, quick look on their website shows not a single ticket has actually sold yet in our section, nothing stopping Palace fans booking tickets for the Brighton section either - so that could be a bit fun.

£5 sounds about right for any kind of visit to Shithurst, although Id have thought it would have been free for their Season Ticket Holders.

I think st holders get in for free.
Might pop down there, should be a bit of a edge to the game, and its always good to beat you lot :thumbsup:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Anyone fancy this one then ? I'm going so I will keep you informed of the action so to speak . I hear there could be a few going tonight so it should be fun ( not enough to intrest the major ) . It's £8 on the door and you have a allocated section so why not come up .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Brighton starting brightly and just hit the bar .

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Looks like the DS cannot be clinical either

BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 4m
U21:11: Dickenson's effort hits the crossbar after meeting Goodwin's cross. #CPFC 0 #BHAFC 0

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Smith, Rea,Trialist, AEA, Chickson, Goodwin, Richards , Ince, Barker, Asmundsson, Dickenson

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Who's playing

BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 57m
U21: #BHAFC team v Crystal Palace: Smith, Rea, Trialist, El-Abd, Chicksen, Goodwin, Richards, Ince, Barker, Asmundsson, Dickenson. #CPFC
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 54m
U21: #BHAFC subs v Crystal Palace: Walton, Barclay, Collar, Harris, Deen. #CPFC
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 37m
U21: Crystal Palace team v #BHAFC: Price, Taylor, Wynter, Innis, Parsons, Kaikai, Udumaga, Boateng, Sekajja, De Silva, Allassani. #CPFC

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
U21: #BHAFC team v Crystal Palace: Smith, Rea, Trialist, El-Abd, Chicksen, Goodwin, Richards, Ince, Barker, Asmundsson, Dickenson.

BHAFC@OfficialBHAFC54m
U21: #BHAFC subs v Crystal Palace: Walton, Barclay, Collar, Harris, Deen. #CPFC

The Palace website says our trialist is someone called Dallison. The U-18s also had a trialist playing on Saturday against Bristol City, apparently in central defence if the line-up listing is to be believed. I wonder if it could be Tom Dallison, a left-footed "imposing centre back" who is (or was) in Arsenal's academy?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Weeds 1 up , great shot off the bar and neat finish by **** knows .

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 1m
U21:26: GOAL! Barker's shot cannons off the crossbar, before Goodwin fires home the rebound. #CPFC 0 #BHAFC 1

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
The Palace website says our trialist is someone called Dallison. The U-18s also had a trialist playing on Saturday against Bristol City, apparently in central defence if the line-up listing is to be believed. I wonder if it could be Tom Dallison, a left-footed "imposing centre back" who is (or was) in Arsenal's academy?

Lets hope he can use his right foot also, perfect replacement for GG

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here