Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
no, Barnes not the answer up front (or anywhere come to that). Was chatting to Brennan Dickenson before the game, gagging to get out there. If, as anticipated, no one comes in, as everyone else seems to be signing strikers at the mo' , can he do any worse ??

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
no, Barnes not the answer up front (or anywhere come to that). Was chatting to Brennan Dickenson before the game, gagging to get out there. If, as anticipated, no one comes in, as everyone else seems to be signing strikers at the mo' , can he do any worse ??

Barnsey is a good player but would be better in a different formation. Happy with him in there just not spear heading a 3

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

Dickenson maybe the answer with Barnes just behind him
and knowing the Albion we could win with whoever at a canter

BattenHatches.jpg

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
Barnsey is a good player but would be better in a different formation. Happy with him in there just not spear heading a 3

have I missed something, bloody hell , besides missing two sitters (for a quality finisher) , he even managed to nutmeg himself last night !

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Yes. You fell asleep for 6.5 months, missed 34 games and now we're still 6 points off of the play offs with only 2 games to go.

That's OK. I have complete faith in Gus. Put me down for a 2-0 win with Bridge and Vicente on the scoresheet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here