Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy Agustien

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Somebody should probably point out to him that he is:

a) Not Lionel Messi. He cannot dance around three men with relative ease, keeping the ball.
b) Not Mesut Ozil. He cannot play a defence splitting pass leading to a goal everytime he gets it.
c) Not David Beckham. He does not have the ability to stick a ball on a players toe from 40 yards away.

Other than that, I was a big fan of what he did tonight.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
He waved and flapped his arms a lot today, unfortunately for him that's the only thing he did well.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
He looked magnifique in half-time training.
I hope his flailing arms running style at certain times doesn't lead to a general finger-pointing manner that spreads through individuals in the team and refind our collective spirit at a pace.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I believe he was not fit when he first played, then an injury, and so he is still not got fully fit. I hope/think the best is yet to come.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
To be fair, a lot of the times he received the ball tonight he had three of their midfielders around him with none of our players giving him any options.

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
On the evidence so far, he is far more effective at racking up driving penalty points than he is playing football. Have Lotus found a replacement driver for Kimi Raikkonen yet? If not perhaps we could send him there way.

Jimmy Grimble

Kemy Can't Killer Pass Agustien

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
He has clearly been recruited to be our token fat player. Disgusting a tier 2 pro is in that shape and gets the nod over JFC. No way can be contribute more in his condition.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Dreadful. If that's what he has to offer, I hope I never see him in a Brighton shirt again. Disgraceful. Poor fitness / effort. Appalling decision making. Crap control. Clearly didn't give two shits about the result. Far more interested in displaying a few flash touches to try to make himself look good, than contributing to a team effort.

Not a fan.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I thought he did ok when he came on, but no one made themselves available to him when he had the ball, and no one passed to him when he was in clear space.

He certainly didn't play worse than anyone else.

mikes smalls

Dec 13, 2006
Isleworth
I am convinced he got injured and had to play on as we had already made three subs. How else can you explain him limping around the centre circle and failing to chase back when he gave the ball away.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
He likes a philosophical tweet. Like a poor mans Dutch Joey Barton.

He can tweet what the f**k he wants if he puts it in on the pitch, but if not he just seems a bit of a tw*t.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Somebody should probably point out to him that he is:

a) Not Lionel Messi. He cannot dance around three men with relative ease, keeping the ball.
b) Not Mesut Ozil. He cannot play a defence splitting pass leading to a goal everytime he gets it.
c) Not David Beckham. He does not have the ability to stick a ball on a players toe from 40 yards away.

My guess is that he already knows all three of these things, and understands that that's why he's playing for BHA and not a much bigger team. Just a guess mind.

Having said that, I didn't think he played half as badly tonight as the general consensus on here would suggest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here