Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kirkland

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
What did he do to warrant your happiness in seeing him assaulted.

Please enlighten us with an intelligent response.

Should be pretty obvious after tonight's shambles. I'll assume you didn't go to the game? Or are you impaired in some way? I seriously hope it's not the latter.

Dec 29, 2011
Should be pretty obvious after tonight's shambles. I'll assume you didn't go to the game? Or are you impaired in some way? I seriously hope it's not the latter.

Once again you cover yourself in glory. Bet you have loads of mates.

LOL xxxx

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I'm not ranting about time wasteing. I'm angry with his choice to run half way across the pitch shouting at the ref for practically no reason. When he was booked he decided to continue his rant oppetsite the family stand :/ not cool! And he overreacted to Kaz diving, and basically started the almost punch up.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Ok.

You have demonstrated great wisdom with this pointless thread. Have a good day at school tomorrow.

Read the thread thoroughly. I think you're missing the point. (And judging by my username I'm obviously not in school, which is something most adults would have deduced)

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
There's time-wasting and there's completely taking the piss. It provided the biggest cheer of the night apart from the goal when he got booked.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
Read the thread thoroughly. I think you're missing the point. (And judging by my username I'm obviously not in school, which is something most adults would have deduced)

I've read your thread thoroughly, still don't see the point.....so, we're in bottom 3 or thereabouts, one up away from home and our keeper gets booked for time-wasting.......vent your anger/disappointment at our players who were totally inept last night ?

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patreon
Jun 26, 2009
East

400 posts of childish drivel is stronger evidence than two numbers in your username.

P.S. I'm not actually the ghost of Michael Jackson

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here