Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

clueless

daveyboy1973

Feb 5, 2010
bexleyheath
for those of us that thought saturday was bad then today was shocking, no direction, leadership or control, at home against the team favourite to go down and we were CLUELESS

simballs

Jun 11, 2012
Southwick
It was poor. Worst performance I think I've seen at the Amex. I think they thought we'd be better and so gave us respect and didnt go at us as hard as they might of. They were really poor to mind you!
Forest won't be and are unlikely to give us any respect if they've got a video of tonight or had a scout there!

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
for those of us that thought saturday was bad then today was shocking, no direction, leadership or control, at home against the team favourite to go down and we were CLUELESS

I think "clueless" is an understatement - we were quite simply diabolical. Goodness knows what we can expect against Forest.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Horrible amount of unforced errors, passes going miles astray etc. You see all these piss poor teams rolling up to the Amex, in their own minds fully expecting a pounding then after a few minutes of timid defensive play getting a bit more adventurous thinking 'hang on, we can get something out of this game' and pressing forward and suddenly we're chasing the game. Dreadful teams like Millwall, Bolton and again tonight. Not saying we should be beating teams like these exactly, but we should at least be imposing ourselves on them.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
First half we bossed it but they got soft goal . Second half started well then ulloa injury meant they got in top , we rallied late . Played like a side 18 th . Never any sustained pressure

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here