Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The ball boys

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Mentioned in another thread but worthy of a thread of their own. RUN YOU ****ERS!!!!!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
The ball boy in front of us (East Stand) showed absolutely no inclination tonight at all.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I reckon the U21's think they're too good to be ballboys, they've clearly already made it as professional footballers as that's what it says on their Facebook page and so they should be free to spend their Tuesday evenings crashing expensive cars and having group sex with their team mates.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
We commented on this during the game, too. We must have the least urgent ball boys in world football. In a game like last night's it's pretty frustrating, to say the least.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
I have been told it was the youth team players, too late for the uber eager under 14's on a school night.

Never going to run like crazy retrieving a footballs, yet to decide whether this is a good thing for those players or the team.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I reckon the U21's think they're too good to be ballboys, they've clearly already made it as professional footballers as that's what it says on their Facebook page and so they should be free to spend their Tuesday evenings crashing expensive cars and having group sex with their team mates.

who are the under 21's?

they dont even exist... as for expensive cars you are talking out of your arse.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Oh indeed, our woeful performance, seemingly unfit players with minimal focus and poor accuracy where down to the ball boys, FFS.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
You want to criticise Wednesday for wasting time, but then the ball goes out and the ball boys just sit there watching it like they've forgotten what they are supposed to be doing.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Surprised that Paul Barber isn't on the case , has anyone sent him an e-mail yet ?

Henfield One

Aug 5, 2003
From where we were sitting in the ESU, the ball boys were too spread out - both in position & stretched out on the ground! Both meant that it took far longer to get up & go and retrieve the ball. A few of us commented last night that it looked shoddy and unprofessional.

Surely this can be addressed - it's embarrassing and not what we expect from our Community Club.

The performance of the new group of ball boys has come under greater scrutiny of course, because of the very regrettable manner in which the previous incumbents were dispensed with.

We as a Club can do better and I am sure the Club are very aware they can.

Let's get it right for Saturday please.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Nobody did very well last night from the areas I saw. Ball boys especially the one in the far east, woeful...... The Fat Controller... er It said Bus Controller on his giant yellow jacket, he allowed two pairs of blokes to push in and get straight onto the third and fifth bus back to the Racehill, when challenged by somebody, they were rewarded with a grunt.
More traffic build up on different routes in and out caused by taking Lewes Road back to the stone-age. Where do they get these people that dream these schemes up, been going on for years, I blame the Universities it was fine before they was inflicted on us. Mind you they didn't have much to beat.
Oscar.... not very lucky at the moment, things can only get better. Rant over..........for now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here