Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonight's MOM award

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Surely should have been more worthy of the Facepalm of the Year award for that dive.

Couldn't see any dive as in the wrong corner, but overall performance was 'Head and Shoulders Kaz'. Other players might like to catch his enthusiasm?

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
From my elevated position in WSU and my poor eyesight, it looked as if he was bundled to the ground after skinning the right back. Definitely MoM for lack of any one else to consider

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I was very close, contact was minimal. He played well though. Him and Ward were probably our best today.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Was it a dive? Couldn't really make out from back of WSU at the north end of the ground. But what I never understand is, the ref didn't give a pen, ergo he thought it wasn't a foul, so why wasn't KLL booked?

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Was it a dive? Couldn't really make out from back of WSU at the north end of the ground. But what I never understand is, the ref didn't give a pen, ergo he thought it wasn't a foul, so why wasn't KLL booked?

Probably because the ref was clueless.

Have a look at the highlights when they come out.

No matter how well a player plays he can't get MOM when he does that.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008

I think if the ref isn't sure and the assistant (who was on the far side) can't help then he just can't do anything! Although this tends to lead to refs being chastised by their observer for not being in a better position to observe...

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
The ref was giving those soft pushes as fouls all day long so I don't blame Kaz there for going down. But of course as it was in the penalty box the ref didn't give that one. Clueless and inconsistent officiating again.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Not so much man of the match more a case of least shit man of the match and as for the officials least said the better.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Probably because the ref was clueless.

Have a look at the highlights when they come out.

No matter how well a player plays he can't get MOM when he does that.

There were highlights?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Andy Naylor ‏@AndyNaylorArgus 3h
Replay showed Buxton had his hands all over LuaLua, who then made a right meal of it. #bhafc

Looked a blatant dive where I was sat (other end of the pitch). I suppose Buxton having his hands all over Kaz saved him a yellow card for making a meal of it.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I honestly thought it was a nailed on penalty from the west upper. Why would Lua Lua dive when all he had to do was tap it to Ulloa in the centre for a certain goal?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I saw the replay from a number of angles on the press TV screen, nailed on penalty to me even if Kaz did make a meal of it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here