Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wednesday

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
I know they were shite but fair play to them for coming and giving it a go. Even when they were a goal up there was no hint of parking the bus and if anything the game was more open in the second half. Just a shame that we were so poor.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
They were dreadful. It's been a while since I've seen a team at this level hoof it as much as they did. The worrying thing is that we weren't better than them.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
I haven't yet read anyone mention what a **** Keith Stroud was tonight, him and his linesman might aswell have been on the Wednesday books too. Firstly he wore the same colours as both Wednesday away kit and keepers jersey, one should have been made to change. Not since millwall have I seen such dreadful time wasting and diving by the opponents.

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
I haven't yet read anyone mention what a **** Keith Stroud was tonight, him and his linesman might aswell have been on the Wednesday books too. Firstly he wore the same colours as both Wednesday away kit and keepers jersey, one should have been made to change. Not since millwall have I seen such dreadful time wasting and diving by the opponents.

Did Lua Lua have a poor dive in the first half?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I find Sheffield Wednesday really sad. That team at this level... talk about stuck in the past. Football has progressed from collecting a load of useless lumps of steel without a brain cell between them who can out muscle their opponents. But teams like Wednesday want to keep playing the same outdated way with a dinosaur manager and game spoiling tactics.

Really sad team performance, they got more than they came for but how grim and dull their tactics and team are. No creativity, and no pretence of any skill. Really poor.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
They were dreadful. It's been a while since I've seen a team at this level hoof it as much as they did. The worrying thing is that we weren't better than them.
I think we were. It's just that we looked clueless with the ball going forward.

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
I find Sheffield Wednesday really sad. That team at this level... talk about stuck in the past. Football has progressed from collecting a load of useless lumps of steel without a brain cell between them who can out muscle their opponents. But teams like Wednesday want to keep playing the same outdated way with a dinosaur manager and game spoiling tactics.

Really sad team performance, they got more than they came for but how grim and dull their tactics and team are. No creativity, and no pretence of any skill. Really poor.

We could adapt Wimbledon 1980s style if it meant we did well.

I didn't go, did you? If they were as bad as you have described very worrying for us.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I think we made a very poor team only look poor.

I don't think we should hide from the fact that our keeper had to make more saves than theirs.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
There was one point towards the end where Llera went down and the Wednesday players in fairness told him to get up, and that was when they were 1-0 up.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
There was one point towards the end where Llera went down and the Wednesday players in fairness told him to get up, and that was when they were 1-0 up.

I thought they were trying to roll him back on to the pitch to ensure he wasted as much time as possible.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Hoof ball was very present but we need to take shots...but when we do at least get them on target...two shots...one the goal on target....if we moved the goal left or right we'd go into double figures....but most disappointing thing was injury to Ulloa...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here