Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spanish Dave - what exactly does he do?! VOL II

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
The fact that David and Bruno are keeping the likes of Ince, Buckley and LuaLua out if the squad is a travesty considering their current form

Centurion

Sep 2, 2012
Couldn't agree more, and why when Ince was MOM against Bolton has he been dropped, I thought Oscar was all about giving youth a chance? We were beyond lucky against one of the leagues worst teams, but we didn't lose I suppose!

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Don't think I've ever seen a player manage to spoil every single piece of play that he had a part in.

Must be so frustrating to be playing in the same team as him.

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
What has happened to both Spanish Dave and Bruno? Both can't even do the simple things anymore.

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
Am very rarely if ever negative about football matters on here but at the moment he is shit. Shit. Shit. In fact while we are at it Lua Lua was a disgrace. He should have been booked for diving. He could have had a shot but chose to get snipered when through on goal. And after all the shit we have Chamakh. Disgrace tonight all of them. Every player.
One positive. I liked Buckley when he came on.
Oh and the F ing ball boys. Lazy little ****. Run after the f ing ball we were losing!!!!!!

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
Am very rarely if ever negative about football matters on here but at the moment he is shit. Shit. Shit. In fact while we are at it Lua Lua was a disgrace. He should have been booked for diving. He could have had a shot but chose to get snipered when through on goal. And after all the shit we have Chamakh. Disgrace tonight all of them. Every player.
Oh and the F ing ball boys. Lazy little ****. Run after the f ing ball we were losing!!!!!!

This is about him being shit in every single game this season, not just todays game.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003

Absolutely agree about the ball boys, lazy ****ers. The only thing slower than the ball boy in front of the south end of the east stand was Agustein.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Absolutely terrible today,looks like he tries to hide when we attack,never offers himself for the ball or tries to get involved.
I don't care if he had a good spell last season,he was poor at the end and even worse now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here