Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

player

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
will someone please get to grip with this "not fit for purpose" seagulls player every week there is something wrong

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Apologies on behalf of FLi. We share you frustrations. We were aware and working with the BBC and Perform to resolve them, when the media team should have been covering the match; instead we are trying to problem solves issues, surfacing from third-party FLi suppliers. I have asked the Football League for a full response and investigation into why we encountered these problems again during the first half on Tuesday night - and they have sent me a telephone number to call if there is a problem. So I have asked again, why do these problems keep surfacing - please give us an explanation. As yet, despite these several requests we are yet to receive one as to the specific reason for the latest problem. They are also aware of this thread and several others, not to mention a number of tweets on the issue! We will keep trying, and let's hope tomorrow the service is fit for purpose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here