Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Danny Dyer joining East enders

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Bob Taylor ‏@BobTaylor19 2h
Danny Dyer is cast in Eastenders to take over the Queen Vic. Will the Palace "Always Ultras" fire-bomb the pub when he ridicules them ?

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
The average quality of films made globally is predicted to notably increase following this news

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I haven't watched Eastenders for 10 years. That's about to change.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Not a great fan, is he going to take over as Resident Fug or is Phil still going to be around and it will be a battle of Fugs ?

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
him and phil sure to have a pwopa nawty toe to toe (even tho i havent watched it in 10 years and assume phil is still in it).

RyFish

Dec 6, 2011
I'm no Eastenders fan but I'd say even that was too good for him, he is Hollyoaks quality at best.

I'm not a fan of him or EastEnders but he's a better actor than he's given credit for. He was perfectly fine in Foyle's War, for instance. Makes a lot of toss films though.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
him and phil sure to have a pwopa nawty toe to toe (even tho i havent watched it in 10 years and assume phil is still in it).

He has been fairly recently but in order to " freshen up " the characters some of the main leads get rotated out for a breather and new ones brought in to tread the same worn old path.

Basically you have Resident Fug, Resident Skirt chaser, Resident Troubled Teenager, Resident Racial Minority Family, Resident Loser, Resident Bitch and that's about it. Everybody gets a shot at running The Queen Vic and everybody gets a go at Kat at some time or another. Full dissertation can be supplied if required.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
He has been fairly recently but in order to " freshen up " the characters some of the main leads get rotated out for a breather and new ones brought in to tread the same worn old path.

Basically you have Resident Fug, Resident Skirt chaser, Resident Troubled Teenager, Resident Racial Minority Family, Resident Loser, Resident Bitch and that's about it. Everybody gets a shot at running The Queen Vic and everybody gets a go at Kat at some time or another. Full dissertation can be supplied if required.

And Ian Beale

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I'm no Eastenders fan but I'd say even that was too good for him, he is Hollyoaks quality at best.

second episode he will get an illegal gun and shoot the lot

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here