Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any Plasterers in the house

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
NSC has never let me down in the past for these types of queries whether mortgages or a new boiler...s o here goes...

I have a small hallway that I have just stripped the wallpaper off only to reveal some blown areas. I have plaster these myself and they are ok but I'm thinking I should skim the walls.

I am not sure whether to just line the walls or skim. To me lining is cheaper but skimming looks nicer when done.

Is there anyone in the Kingston (sw London/ not hull) area that could skim a small hallway cheapish? and if so how much :)

Thanks

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
NSC has never let me down in the past for these types of queries whether mortgages or a new boiler...s o here goes...

I have a small hallway that I have just stripped the wallpaper off only to reveal some blown areas. I have plaster these myself and they are ok but I'm thinking I should skim the walls.

I am not sure whether to just line the walls or skim. To me lining is cheaper but skimming looks nicer when done.

Is there anyone in the Kingston (sw London/ not hull) area that could skim a small hallway cheapish? and if so how much :)

Thanks

Call AJ at Barnes Plastering - 07773303059 :thumbsup:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Thanks for the replies. Will post a pic later :)

The chap who plastered my conservatory is now working in my garden. We found him through our close friends Donnie and Bertie. So far the plasterer has done a fab job. I'm going to ask him if he wants to have a go at my back passage which leads to the kitchen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here