Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite WTF?! Movie Moments

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
The grave scene at the end of Carrie!

Woke the whole house up with my expletive late at night!

From Dusk till Dawn when they turned into vampires.

I was stoned and not expecting anything like that at all, quite a surreal moment really.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Another John Carpenter classic. I appreciate it is a bit passe now, but this was the first of the kind. I remember watching this at Uni in a house by myself in 1981, at the time of the RIPPER, and spent the night with all the lights on!

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I think mine was the first glimpse of the snaggle toothed vampire in Salem's Lot. Looks pretty dated now but scared the brown stuff out of me.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Ideally pre-CGI and responsible for blowing your adolescent mind / soiling yer grundies.

This does both and will take some beating - probably NRSFW (Not Really Suitable For Work)

I can't remember where or when I saw it but yep, that TERRIFIED me when I first saw it.

Most scared I have been by a film was when I went to see the Japanese 'Ring' at the Duke of Yorks. Didn't know anything about the film, and almost got up to leave before the final scene because I genuinely thought it had finished.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Alien chest burster...

Only about 10 when I saw this and thought I was just watching a "creepy" sci-fi film. One of only two films which have ever really scared me and this one had me sleeping with the lights on for a couple of nights!

The Legend that IS Lawro

It's 'canard' Del
May 8, 2013
Burgess Hill
The first time I saw this beautiful lady in Don't Look Now has stayed with me. DON'T-LOOK-NOW-small.jpg

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
A lot of the scenes in a Clockwork Orange are difficult to watch. For me the worst bit- cant possibly show it on here- is when the lead character breaks into an artists house and murders her. His weapon is an ornamental oversized penis which he smashes into her open mouth. Grim!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here