Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

At the end of the 2013/2014 season Brighton will be...

At the end of the 2013/2014 season Brighton will be...

• Automatic promotion

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • In the play-offs

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • Just outside the play off spot

Votes: 24 39.3%
  • Mid-table/The bottom half the table

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Regulated

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hopefully play offs but we will need to have all the squad available sooner rather than later and we will need some add-ons in January

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Fifth.
I've said it fifteen times before and I've no doubt that's where we'll end up.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
With Barber at the helm I believe we'll be a very well regulated team by the end of the season.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I can see us ending up in exactly the same position, i.e. in that 4th vs 5th play-off spot.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Anyone voting for automatic promotion must be either blindly optimistic or a little bonkers. There's one place up for grabs after QPR, and some strong teams in contention. Would be quite happy to be wrong, but I'm not. I think a p/o spot is going to be difficult, so I think we'll finish just outside.

A good run when we get the broken players back could change everything of couse.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
If we set up a club credit card, operated by the club, I'm afraid that could lead to us being regulated - something I didn't dream could be possible just a few months ago...:down:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Bottom half but nowhere near regulation [sic]

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Anyone voting for automatic promotion must be either blindly optimistic or a little bonkers. There's one place up for grabs after QPR, and some strong teams in contention. Would be quite happy to be wrong, but I'm not. I think a p/o spot is going to be difficult, so I think we'll finish just outside.

A good run when we get the broken players back could change everything of couse.
I am at times blinded by optimism and sometimes mad as a bag of frogs, but I can't honestly see any other outcome except promotion. There isn't a team in this division that will remain consistent enough to pip us bar QPR. It's not worth looking at the table this early to say who will be contenders but it's the same as last season. Win three on the trot, you're up there. Lose three and you're mid table. Maybe my reasoning is bordering on the fact my glasses may be ever so slightly tinted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here