Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace Players Flighting Each Other

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
It's just too funny for words. How can Wurzel claim to be disappointed with Chamakh after Palaces extraordinary number of spot kick awards as they cheated their way into the playoffs? I notice the double standards in the line where hollowbrain says " he should have tried to score, on another day he would have been awarded it (a pen)" presumably He would have been happy if Chamakh had been given a spot kick then? What a ****ing goon that man is.

It's just fabulous to see Palace getting worse and worse and now their players turning on each other. Joke team, joke manager. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
The moment i saw this i had to go and find this post by Gritt23

I heard a great story on TalkSPORT the other day about Chamakh, on his way home with Arsenal from a European night that hadn't gone too well. Story came from Graham Hunter I think and went something like this.

After a game against Olympiakos (I think), in which he'd given one of the poorest performances I've seen from a striker, where he showed no touch, no interest, and no passion whatsoever, I saw him at the airport with the rest of the squad. He was going crazy, really animated, frantic, jumping up and down, screaming and shouting because ... he couldn't find his hair gel. Wenger gave him a look that just said "you will NEVER play for me again" and apart from the cup exit at Bradford, he didn't.

The perfect signing to help you battle against relegation :lol::lol::lol:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
My good friend is in the corporate side at Arsenal and told me a story about Chamakh which, if true, explains a lot about his speedy exit to Palace. Unfortunately I can't share as it is libellous and would cause Bozza a headache but, let's just say, he will not be featuring for the gooners again and is a high risk player to pin survival hopes on.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It's funny that someone clearly so fussed about his hair has just about the WORST hairdo ever seen in football.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
What a shambles, and only 6 games into the season! I stand by my assertion that Palace going up and coming straight back down in spectacular fashion - with a squad containing too many over-priced high earners - will do them more harm than staying in the Championship for a few more seasons would.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
They are going to get £120 million even if they finish rock bottom in fairness..

They're going to have to honour contracts that'll amount to a wage bill in the region of 30-40 million for the next 2-3 seasons if they finish rock bottom. Transfers fees of a similar order aren't refundable on failure either.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
They are going to get £120 million even if they finish rock bottom in fairness..

120 mill will be welcome for sure but they won't see much change from it once they've invested in their near derelict dump and payed their wage bill for this season.

I'm jealous that they've got to the top flight when in a far worse state than us in terms of budget and infrastructure, especially now as the Championship looks a damn sight tougher than last year to escape...it's sour grapes that they got there by doing us in the playoffs that makes me hate them so, I remember a conversation I had with Buzzer a few years back where he was telling me that he properly loathed palace. Serious hatred, whereas I used to just pity their supporters and had difficulty taking them seriously. After events last season, after Judas, after the diving and cheating, after the embarrassment at the Amex and our arrogant and naive performances, after Hammonds open goal miss and Calderons shitty input in the 2nd leg, after their fans crowing and twattishness I now have a righteous, near zealous visceral ballsaching hate for them.

I hate the twats who come on here acting all matey when really they are laughing at us, I loathe their manager, their fans and their chairman. May their balls turn square and fester at the corners. The ****ing bellend lot of them.

You were right Lee.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
but, let's just say, he will not be featuring for the gooners again

No-S**t-Sherlock.jpg

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I hate the twats who come on here acting all matey when really they are laughing at us, I loathe their manager, their fans and their chairman. May their balls turn square and fester at the corners. The ****ing bellend lot of them.

I take my hat off to you sir. Quality rant. Welcome to the club. I have indeed despised this low life club and all that goes with it since the 70's.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here