Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Travel tomorrow

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
What is the latest I can get to Lewis and get to the game tomorrow night, I normally change at Brighton but I think 7 o'clock will mean there are too many queuing. Thinking Lewis might be easier?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Not sure if there are any direct flights from the Isle of Lewis however, if travelling by train then changing at Lewes at 7 is normally no problem.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
7:08pm. 7:15pm. 7:29pm

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not sure if there are any direct flights from the Isle of Lewis however, if travelling by train then changing at Lewes at 7 is normally no problem.
He could be tapping it in from Oxford.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Lewis Hamilton lives in Geneva, so it's probably pushing it a bit to get to him before the match. Maybe drop him an email instead?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
The Isle of Lewis in the Outer Hebrides? I'd get on that ferry now if I were you.

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
Thanks for the advice and I'm the first to admit my spelling is poor! Is there anywhere to eat or grab some food near Lewes station?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Thanks for the advice and I'm the first to admit my spelling is poor! Is there anywhere to eat or grab some food near Lewes station?

The Lansdowne Arms pub is a minute's walk away - right and over the bridge as you turn out the station.

Last Summer

well f*ck a duck!
Jun 12, 2008
The Hill
Head right out the station, and up the hill to town. 2 pubs on the way up the hill, and a kebab shop not far up the high street.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
7:08pm. 7:15pm. 7:29pm

All of which could be difficult to get on leaving it that late, last season we got held up following an accident on the A27 and couldn't get on the first two and only just got on the 3rd. We usually get the 6:15 which is quite often packed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here