Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The perfect toilet?

DanielT

yga8a8ub.jpg

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Doesn't have water jets that will wash your arse, and air jets to dry it afterwards. Or the control deck system on the arm to use said jets (and also the flush)....

japtoilet2.jpg

Or you could go for a really high tech one.......

japanese_toilet_21.jpg

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Great a toilet thread, not had one of these for ages.
The khazi i am sitting on right now is very mainstream, but i feel it will need to have a stronger flush for this one, it may well need 3 pulls of the chain making me late for my first appointment, need to invest in one of those beauties above.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I like the continental toilets that have a shelf where your poo sits before you flush it away, so you can poke around a bit. Would have been very useful when I recently chose to do the Bowel cancer screening thing that was offered when I turned 60, (I passed).

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

far, far, far from it my friend. For starters it's covered in some form of material, will reek of tramp sex in a week. Secondly, in order for you to enjoy it's comfort you would have to lean back. Have you ever leaned back on a toilet? Your balls get squashed, your ******** closes up and your arse cheeks come together. Have you ever seen footage of a hipopotamus shitting?

I do like the grip handles though, they would come in very handy.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I like the continental toilets that have a shelf where your poo sits before you flush it away, so you can poke around a bit. Would have been very useful when I recently chose to do the Bowel cancer screening thing that was offered when I turned 60, (I passed).

Does that mean that testing positive for bowel cancer is a "fail"?

Mannakin

Jun 24, 2013
Hove (actually!)
far, far, far from it my friend. For starters it's covered in some form of material, will reek of tramp sex in a week. Secondly, in order for you to enjoy it's comfort you would have to lean back. Have you ever leaned back on a toilet? Your balls get squashed, your ******** closes up and your arse cheeks come together. Have you ever seen footage of a hipopotamus shitting?

I do like the grip handles though, they would come in very handy.

Plus you would have to stand up to enough room to get the toilet paper in your hand close to your arse!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here