Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

fifa 14 problem

North Stand Midget

Jan 9, 2012
i have it on ps3, and when i play a game, halfway through the second half it always goes silent and all the scoreboards disappear, then when the ref blows his whistle at full time all the players stand still and it does not go back to the menu.

is anyone else having this problem because i would like to fix it:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
nah not yet mate, last year i had loads of problems with it though. it has frozen on me though, after my second pre season game, which i won 6-3 grrrr i havnt scored more than 2 goals since!

North Stand Midget

Jan 9, 2012
cheers man,, seems like im the only one, im losing coins and contracts too on my ultimate team already so its very frustratign

Dec 29, 2011
cheers man,, seems like im the only one, im losing coins and contracts too on my ultimate team already so its very frustratign

You're not the only one. There was another thread on it on NSC a few days ago, along with multiple ones on the EA forums. You'll still buy it next year though, won't you.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
You're not the only one. There was another thread on it on NSC a few days ago, along with multiple ones on the EA forums. You'll still buy it next year though, won't you.

That's why EA can't be asked to fix anything!

ElectricNaz

Jan 23, 2013
Hampshire
This is why I don't give EA any of my money (For FIFA anyway). Always buggy and they only ever bother updating Ultimate Team.

However I must say that the team behind NHL are superb, never noticed any bugs and the whole game seems flawless.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here