Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

In car radio

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What stations do people listen to in their car. In my case it is either Classic FM or Smooth. I used to listen to Radio Sussex on occasions but they changed presenters and I didn't like it so switched to Bright/Splash but they have done the same, so I have retuned again.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Absolute radio and Talk sport but that depends on time of day and which presenter is on.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Radio 2 normally

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Radio Sussex. Neil Pringle on the way to work - like him. Sarah Gorrell on the way home - don't like her but invariably she is not there so is replaced by a better presenter - Joe Talbot preferably.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Radio Sussex. Neil Pringle on the way to work - like him. Sarah Gorrell on the way home - don't like her but invariably she is not there so is replaced by a better presenter - Joe Talbot preferably.

Just shows on opinions Joe Talbot is one of the main reasons I stopped listening to Radio Sussex, I think that he is one of the worst presenters on radio.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Radio 2 but switch off when Jeremy Vine arrives.

Fat Langers

Dec 27, 2007
Codesouth, Infront, Radio 1, Absolute sometimes talksport and sometimes Kiss for the kisstory hour. ;)

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Radio 5 live or radio 4. They have some great short plays on in the afternoon on 4. If I have a bit of a drive home I can get quite immersed in them.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I listen to radio 2 all day now. I used to listen to Chris Moyles on radio 1 but when he left I switched to Radio 2 and actually really like it. Chris Evans is great. Ken Bruce and pop master for my 10 min morning break. Depending on the stories covered I will listen to Jeremy Vine. I've found Steve Wright is beginning to get on my nerves so may have to try a different station. Simon Mayo is good too and Confessions often have me laughing.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here