Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could Gus Poyet END up at Old Trafford ?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Well as we ALL know. Monkeyface was the greatest manager in the history of football ever, better even than Alex Ferguson so it really is NO surprise to me that he is being linked with the position. The only question in my mind is whether he would want to go there, I think he might want to hold out for the soon to be vacant position at (THE) Leeds United, the biggest club in the world.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Well as we ALL know. Monkeyface was the greatest manager in the history of football ever, better even than Alex Ferguson so it really is NO surprise to me that he is being linked with the position. The only question in my mind is whether he would want to go there, I think he might want to hold out for the soon to be vacant position at (THE) Leeds United, the biggest club in the world.

Husty, how do you get away with 'allegedly' calling Gus Monkeyface---I've got infractions for just talking to Ernest:mad: for Christs sake:ohmy:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Husty, how do you get away with 'allegedly' calling Gus Monkeyface---I've got infractions for just talking to Ernest:mad: for Christs sake:ohmy:

Probably because most people have him on ignore so don't report his posts. I wouldn't have known if you hadn't quoted him.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Funnier things have happened in football and if Moyes does get the sack I COULD see Gus being INTERESTED in the job and with his FOOTBALL brand and BETTER players to WORK with it could be a PERFECT fit.

Why has he given up trying to get a job in football so is turning his hand at cricket?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I really don't care where Gus ends up - he's very much the past for me.

Simontheseagull

Eye from the sky
Jul 11, 2010
The Amex
Funnier things have happened in football and if Moyes does get the sack I COULD see Gus being INTERESTED in the job and with his FOOTBALL brand and BETTER players to WORK with it could be a PERFECT fit.

Right, so he leaves The Amex amid pooh gate and he has to decide whether to go to the Theatre of Dreams or The Stadium of Sh1te! Are you saying the latter isn't more fitting?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here