Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace on MOTD

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Just watched the Stains V Scum game on telly and in particular the blatant dive from Chamakh.
A couple of weeks ago Palace chairman Parish was bemoaning the fact that Ashley Young didn't get sent off for diving...I therefore presume that he is going make sure Holloway suspends Chamakh for the next three games?

Feb 14, 2010
Just watched the Stains V Scum game on telly and in particular the blatant dive from Chamakh.
A couple of weeks ago Palace chairman Parish was bemoaning the fact that Ashley Young didn't get sent off for diving...I therefore presume that he is going make sure Holloway suspends Chamakh for the next three games?

I also dont remember them moaning about diving last season when they seem to win game after game with the help of iffy penalties.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I've had 2 examples of serendipity in the past 12 hours. I got back in last night turned on the TV just in time to see Palace getting played off the park by Stains. I open my beautiful brown eyes after a righteous slumber and what do I see on my bedroom telly? Yes, Palace getting stuffed again.

I'm really enjoying the premier league refs thwarting Palaces diving at every turn. Marvellous scenes.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003

Thought exactly the same when watching it, be interesting to see what his comments will be?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Just watched it myself. What a terrible example of simulation. Prince Charming will be livid.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
It was an outrageous dive especially when you consider that staying on his feet would probably have left him with an empty net to slot the ball into

Also, Lambert's freekick was superb

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
To be fair to him, Holloway did say on 5live yesterday that he wasn't happy with him for diving.

I want to hear what Steve Parrish has to say, as he's on a one man crusade against diving.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
It was an outrageous dive especially when you consider that staying on his feet would probably have left him with an empty net to slot the ball into

Also, Lambert's freekick was superb

if the wall had bothered to jump they would have blocked it, but you could see they werent interested

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
My wife and her friends - season ticket holders - said Palace were rubbish and it should have been Brighton. Scant consolation really, though.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Crashing straight back down in spectacular fashion will probably do them more harm than another season in the championship. Any parachute payments will be swallowed up by paying off the contracts of the 15 sub standard players they panic bought.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Well it isn't and you'll get nowhere near the play offs this year.

You weren't asked for your opinion. Back to your Wendy house, we'll call you when your tea is ready.

The worst thing about yesterday was Chamakhs hair...wtf was he thinking?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

How many Albion games have you seen his season to come up with this observation, or is it just wishful thinking?

Back on topic will your hypocritical chairman gob off about Palace players diving, having had so much to say about other teams doing it last week?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

And we'll be in the same league again next yr :wave: Although we'll still be taking FFP seriously and you'll have the advantage of those stupid parachute payments :(

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London

What a load of rubbish! Your inferiority as a team shows - you are nothing without Zaha - and when Sunderland win today you will be bottom. The worst team in the playoffs went up through sheer luck and it is now blatantly obvious you are not up to the job. Shame really and feel really sorry for you Palace fans.:laugh:

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
I've had 2 examples of serendipity in the past 12 hours. I got back in last night turned on the TV just in time to see Palace getting played off the park by Stains. I open my beautiful brown eyes after a righteous slumber and what do I see on my bedroom telly? Yes, Palace getting stuffed again.
I'm really enjoying the premier league refs thwarting Palaces diving at every turn. Marvellous scenes.

Funny that, I switched on the TV last night as well, watched MOTD first (a show your never be on) then watched The FLS afterwards and enjoyed you getting stuffed again, this time to the footballing giants that are Ipswich Town :laugh:

Do you not see the irony with your post? In fact, are you Londoner on the BBS? He decided to start the below thread about us at the same time you were 2-0 down at Portman Road. Pot, Kettle, Black etc etc

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=247353

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
It was a serious case of damage-limitation. A truly woeful outfit.

Were you there? No, I thought not. 1st half was very even, Chamachk had easily the best chance when he went through 1 on 1 and if he had elected to shoot rather than proceed to do a horrendously stupid dive it could have been a different story. 2nd half we came out the blocks slowly and were 2 down within 5 minutes, game over. It's a ruthless league.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here