Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next manager to GO

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I never saw Clough getting the boot at Derby and thought he was there for life, if he can get the sack there must be quite a few bosses sweating tonight. Who will be the the next to go ?

Martin Jol
Ian Holloway
Chris Hughton
David Flitcroft
Dougie Freedman
Dave Jones
David Weir
Ady Boothroyd

Got to be one of these getting the boot in the next few days

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I never saw Clough getting the boot at Derby and thought he was there for life, if he can get the sack there must be quite a few bosses sweating tonight. Who will be the the next to go ?

Martin Jol
Ian Holloway
Chris Hughton
David Flitcroft
Dougie Freedman
Dave Jones
David Weir
Ady Boothroyd

Gus will be hovering

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Yeah I'm thinking Martin Jol to go next. He's got an insanely good midfield. Just no decent defensive players.

Gus to manage a team with Berbatov, Taarabt, Ruiz. He would have kittens.

With a bit of money to sort defence out he could get them up the table.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Jol going would be a shoe in for Gus I reckon, just not sure about how new owner works, although he's likely to want to start putting together his own team so now is an ideal opportunity before wins v Stoke and Croydon

Freedman, Weir, Jones and Boothroyd are racing each other for first out of the door and at least one this week I'd have thought

Reckon Holloway, Hughton and Flitcroft are OK for a week or 2

Would still put Pardew up there, they're just waiting for the opportunity I think

Hughes needs to be on any list of impending exits

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Holloway isn't doing too bad a job at Palace, considering what he has got to play with, although if they are still in the bottom three come Christmas the directors might start getting jittery. I think Chris Hughton at Norwich is safe enough for now too. But of the others, l can see several vacating their jobs in the next few weeks.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Holloway isn't doing too bad a job at Palace, considering what he has got to play with, although if they are still in the bottom three come Christmas the directors might start getting jittery. I think Chris Hughton at Norwich is safe enough for now too. But of the others, l can see several vacating their jobs in the next few weeks.

Have to disagree - he bought a lot of them! A better job would have been to face reality, not spend any money on players, but rather spend it on upgrading their facilities to make them a more attractive place for better quality players to go to.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Has to be Weir, They have new foreign owner who wouldn't have been impressed with results lately. Crawley Town could put an end to Weir reign on Tuesday night.

Another name i will throw into the hat is Sean O'driscoll. What an appalling record SOD has at City.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

Martin Jol
Ian Holloway
Chris Hughton
David Flitcroft
Dougie Freedman
Dave Jones
David Weir
Ady Boothroyd

My money would be on Dougie Freedman

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Dave Jones on Tuesday ?

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Chris Kimomya at Notts County ? However he has a 30 month contract and is six months in so can they afford to sack him ?

Weir at Sheff U. Bottom of League One when they were tipped to go up. Big following and the locals and owners will not tolerate it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here