Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have Man United GONE ?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Another SHOCKING performance today against WBA and 3 losses in the first 6 games , seems like Moyes may not have been the man for the job and managing Everton to midtable mediocrity every season was no training for Old Trafford.

I wonder how long the Glazers will give him if this carries on ? I predicted AGES ago Ferguson would be back in the hot seat before the end of the season.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Another SHOCKING performance today against WBA and 3 losses in the first 6 games , seems like Moyes may not have been the man for the job and managing Everton to midtable mediocrity every season was no training for Old Trafford.

I wonder how long the Glazers will give him if this carries on ? I predicted AGES ago Ferguson would be back in the hot seat before the end of the season.

Was it you who phoned 606 and told them that Sir Alex would be back with Gary Neville as his assistant? Adding that United would be lucky to get 40 points this season :lolol:

D

Deleted member 18477

Gotta give the man till the end of the season. Top 4 is a must for a club as big as man utd though and if that doesnt happen then its fair game...

Although they should be beating west brom at home... man utd have had a tough start! Long way to go...

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Moyes will not be sacked after one season. The Utd board have more brains than to expect someone like fergie to be replaced and there not to be a slight blip in form.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Shows you what a good job Fergie had done the last few years. Their squad really isn't up to the same standard as Chelsea, Man City and even Tottenham now.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I'll give moyes to Christmas to turn it around. Although if they don't make through the champions league group stage it's bye bye

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Great fun listening to the Man U fans whining and whingeing on 606 tonight. It's about time they realised that sometimes you get grit in your Winkle.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Too early to tell at this stage what their season will be like it's more about building for next. Brendon Rogers only had about 16pts with Liverpool going in to December last year.

If Moyes does make a hash of it, or there is no progress after two seasons, the next in line will be Giggs.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Too early to tell at this stage what their season will be like it's more about building for next. Brendon Rogers only had about 16pts with Liverpool going in to December last year.

If Moyes does make a hash of it, or there is no progress after two seasons, the next in line will be Giggs.

Agreed, Fergie back as Giggs's wise old head.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I must say it is all very enjoyable, I don't suppose it will last though.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here