Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What conspiracy theory do believe may be true?

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
The only one I think *might* be true is that the 4th plane on 9/11 was shot down instead of the passengers forcing it down.

No one would have blamed the US government for shooting it down but in the immediate aftermath of the actions the natural thing for the military/government to do was to cover it up and once they'd lied in the first place, couldn't go back on their story.

Eric Potts

Jul 26, 2004
Top o' Hanover
I believe that rich and powerful people , try and make sure , that rich and powerful people remain in important positions : such as Presidents , Monarchs , Prime Ministers , CEO's etc..

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Princess Diana being murdered.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I believe that rich and powerful people , try and make sure , that rich and powerful people remain in important positions : such as Presidents , Monarchs , Prime Ministers , CEO's etc..

Is this even a conspiracy theory? I am in no doubt that the 1% are in it for the 1% and the rest of us are just here to make them richer and more powerful.........okay when I say it like that it does sound like a conspiracy theory.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Is this even a conspiracy theory? I am in no doubt that the 1% are in it for the 1% and the rest of us are just here to make them richer and more powerful.........okay when I say it like that it does sound like a conspiracy theory.

One word: BILDERBERG..though why anyone would want to stage a secretive world-altering conference privately in Watford (earlier this Summer) is quite beyond me. What's wrong with Brighton?

Err the Greens running the Council I guess would have vetoed it. Or would they?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
1 vs 2 shooters for Kennedy going from the improbable ballistics of it all; however if there's a second one I'd go for it being just another assassin who wasn't found rather than any setup.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I've always found the Sandy Hook father's smiling, laughing and getting into character before he appears on TV a little odd ???

Robbie Parker actor ???

Nerves, shock and grief can do funny things to a person. It would be interesting to get a psychologists take on this but I suspect that one theory maybe just that it is a distraught father preparing to face the worlds media.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Nerves, shock and grief can do funny things to a person. It would be interesting to get a psychologists take on this but I suspect that one theory maybe just that it is a distraught father preparing to face the worlds media.

Although all of the families showed crocodile tears and a lack of real feeling in their interviews after. Obviously this one stands out from the rest.

I prefer the scenario where no child was killed, and it was staged to introduce new gun laws.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
why has easynow taken down his video? let the conspiracy theories begin.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here