Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus to Derby???

gullside

Aug 7, 2012
Who thinks Gus would consider it? Or is he definitely holding out for a prem team? (Sunderland)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Think Gus will finish up at Fulham as the pre season rumours suggested. Expect to hear Martin Jol has left by mutual consent shortly Fulham is as near as Gus will get to Chelsea at the moment.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
If Gus is taken at his word (I know, I know), he'll be hanging on here until the turn of the year to get a job (Premier League I would have thought, as he ego wouldn't allow anything less). If nothing comes up, he'll cast the net wider in Europe.

I reckon he will get a PL job – although almost too much has been made of the link to Sunderland, so my money is on Fulham. How long he will have that job, I'm less sure of. I wouldn't be surprised if his time at the Albion represents the longest management job of his career.

But good luck to him.

gullside

Aug 7, 2012
No way he will go there. Can't understand why you would think he would. If not Sunderland then Fulham as Jol looks shaky.
The father-in-law is a Derby fan and that's the word going round. I personally don't think he will, but I bet alot of Derby fans wouldn't mind it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here