Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buying home tickets

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
My niece has asked for her birthday to go to a football match. Being the kind uncle that I am I've said I'll get tickets for all the family. I've never bought home tickets before as I'm a season ticket holder so don't know the drill. Looking at getting tickets for the Blackburn game but on the ticket website it is showing very little availability and in pretty crappy parts of the ground. Is this genuine or do they release more tickets nearer the time?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
You are going to have to have details for each person (to create a fan number) who has not been to a game at the Amex before, so probably best to get on to the ticket office in person.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
It really is hard work (and quite expensive) getting tickets for the occasional fan

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Generally more tickets appear as the game gets nearer when sponsors return un needed allocations.

I don't buy that, are you saying the whole south stand is currently allocated to sponsors, the magically, at the last minute, they pull out, for every game?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Cheers all!

Not quite right it depends on the category of the game.

That's what I thought. I'm sure I read earlier in the season you can now buy as many tickets as you like which is sensible.

I don't buy that, are you saying the whole south stand is currently allocated to sponsors, the magically, at the last minute, they pull out, for every game?

Agreed. Currently according to the ticket website there are only tickets available in the north east corner, east lower (next to away fans), south west and west lower.

Nothing in the East or West Upper which ideally where I'd like to sit them (preferably east).

Incidentally what are family stand blocks?

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
They should have packages available for a special family day outs. We need to think outside the box as we need to fill our stadium now in the championship!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here