Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spurs vs Chelsea on BT Sport...

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
God awful punditry, Michael Owen and some other pro-Chelsea joker. REALLY bad, way worse than Townsend...

D

Deleted member 18477

I like Owen's commentary. And the referees insight as well. I think BT's coverage has been great, futures bright for them!

Makes a change from listening to the same old people on sky every game.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Torres claws at Vertonghen's face and the pundits agree he was lucky to only be booked, then he jumps with Vertonghen and his arm is high, he catches the Spurs player and the pundits roundly criticise the ref for yellow-carding Torres and sending him off. Ludicrous bollocks - whatever way you dice it Torres had to go.

20 mins to go - Owen: Spurs would take a point from here on.
10 mins to go - Owen: Chelsea would gladly take a point from here on.

Utter drivel.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Off topic slightly, but my brother's a Chelsea fan and he went to White Hart Lane today (or Three Point Lane as he calls it). Apparently there were pockets of Chelsea fans chanting "You're not special any more!" and "We want Benitez back!" Apparently Chelsea's record now is the same as the season when Mourinho was sacked!

D

Deleted member 18477

Torres claws at Vertonghen's face and the pundits agree he was lucky to only be booked, then he jumps with Vertonghen and his arm is high, he catches the Spurs player and the pundits roundly criticise the ref for yellow-carding Torres and sending him off. Ludicrous bollocks - whatever way you dice it Torres had to go.

20 mins to go - Owen: Spurs would take a point from here on.
10 mins to go - Owen: Chelsea would gladly take a point from here on.

Utter drivel.

Thought the pundits called it right for both torres incidents. He should have been sent off for the scratch and he shouldnt have been sent off for the second yellow.

Do you hate BT or Owen or something? Chill man!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It was a great football match but it does bug me when the pundits spout shite. And having a big pop at the ref for a red card when that player has already raised his hands and got away with it is piss poor.

But then Michael Owen hasn't got a clue, being a big exponent of the tactical dive.

D

Deleted member 18477

It was a great football match but it does bug me when the pundits spout shite. And having a big pop at the ref for a red card when that player has already raised his hands and got away with it is piss poor.

But then Michael Owen hasn't got a clue, being a big exponent of the tactical dive.

:lolol: whos spouting shite now? Bore off! Id rather listen to michael owen week in week out than you.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
That's your opinion, but Michael Owen HAS admitted to diving, and if he was any good as a pundit he wouldn't have failed his MOTD probation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here