Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shine for Cancer Research tonight - please read

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
Every year my next door neighbour Martin and I take part in the Shine Night time walk around london for Cancer research UK. Martin, sadly lost his wife some three years ago with Cancer, just as they were about to retire, and we decided to do this every year in her memory, and for all those other friends and family members we have lost through this horrible disease.
I know that NSC'ers are by and large incredibly generous with Charity Giving, but if any one feels able to dig a bit deeper into their pockets and support the great work that CR UK are doing, then please free to sponsor me at http://www.justgiving.com/RichardLovett2013
It all takes place tonight - we start from Battersea Power Station at about 10pm - I'm hoping we can finish in under four hours, which would be the first time since we've been taking part.
I hope to update our progress on Twitter, if the phone battery holds out - My twitter name is @bikergull
Thank you for taking the time to read this, and lets hope for three points at Ipswich - that will really put a spring in my step
Richard

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here