Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My First Born... one more fan for generations to come!

Rock

Jan 31, 2008
Hi All

In between rocking a moses basket and singing songs to my not so impressed 2 day old first born son (Louis Rock... it was gonna be Gus, then Oscar - however feelings can change about a name during a lifetime...) I have been looking for details on the Junior Seagulls..
I enquired at the club shop (where I bought the obligatory, baby seagull onboard car sign, hat, mittens and baby grow...) and they advised me about the Young Seagulls fan club (which is an annual membership). Is this the same thing as Junior Seagulls? I seem to remember a Gullys Gang too... what are all these clubs.. ?advice please..

Right back to the rocking and singing...

"Whos that man from Argentina..........."

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Congratulations indeed. It's good to see Barbers seagulls 2022 breeding initiative is beginning to produce results ;)

Seriously, congrats to you and the misses. I thought Jnr seagulls still existed so I'm with you. Maybe is Gully's Gang now?

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Welcome to the madhouse! No, seriously congratulations and I'm sorry as mine are both in their twenties now I haven't a clue about stuff like Junior Seagulls any more!

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
I'm getting sick and tired of the youth getting access to schemes like Junior Seagulls. Ageism - that's what it is. What about Forty something's seagulls? Middle age spread seagulls?

Seriously - congrats. Good to see indoctrination process has started. In 20 years time, he will subconsciously be humming "Who's that man from.......", and wonder where he heard that tune? Good work .

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Congratulations! When my first little boy was born, I remember leaving the hospital wanting to scream out the news to the world! We didn't have the internet then.It's one of life's truly magical moments.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Hello sailor! Congratulations.

Good hear you're all well. Best wishes to you, Mrs Rock, Rock Jnr and Rufus.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Congratulations. I remember when my boy was born and I thought the sleepless nights would never end. Now he's been to a few games with me and plays football at school and it seems like yesterday rather than nearly seven years ago.

Anyway, all that time ago I got him the babygro and mittens just like you and signed him up for Gully's Gang. I am now about 99% certain it is called Young Seagulls and is a junior membership club with pretty much the same benefits. I'm hoping so anyway as that means he'll be getting a free replica shirt in a few weeks.

I know he's still a member of something because sometimes my club emails are addressed to me and sometimes to him :lolol:

Glawstergull

May 21, 2004
GLAWSTERSHIRE
Good for you.

Its the most fantastic journey and simply the best feeling there is. Everyday is something new so enjoy everyday.

Just don't expect to get any sleep or have any money for the rest of your life.

I wouldn't change a thing!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here