Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Creative things you can do to an estate agents sign?

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
We have an absence amount of estate agents signs where we live up and down all the surrounding streets, seems like every other house has one! Its driving me crazy these are our homes not advertising space!
What would be a creative thing to do with them any ideas?
Im thinking along the lines of maybe something in a Banksy style.

For-sale-signs.jpg

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
fold up the ends and use it as a snow sled:lolol::lolol:

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
When we were teens, bored and drunk we used to amuse ourselves by pulling up for sale signs and replanting them in interesting places. It took quite a lot of effort to get them out the ground but wrenching them side to side would loosen fhem. Best work was planting one in front of a church in Uckfield, in full view of the road and the morning traffic.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
if you put a chord across the lot of them from house to house you could all hang your washing out on them which would create a real community feeling i reckon....???

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Put it outside your mates house so when he comes back from a 3 month round the world trip,arriving at 4.15 in the morning he finds his house has in fact not only been on the market, it's only bloody well sold!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
When we were teens, bored and drunk we used to amuse ourselves by pulling up for sale signs and replanting them in interesting places. It took quite a lot of effort to get them out the ground but wrenching them side to side would loosen fhem. Best work was planting one in front of a church in Uckfield, in full view of the road and the morning traffic.
Some of my mates did this to my the house i lived in when i was about 15, they had to fix the post to the wall at the bottom of the steps to the house,
It did look funny at the time when we looked out of the window, also gave the neighbours something to talk about.:smile:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Use the posts & boards to construct a snazzy beach hut; take it down the seafront; & stick one of the excess For Sale signs outside. Either that, or live in it for a year & save several grand.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I made a bath panel support frame with the timber post as i couldnt be bothered to drive down the builders merchants.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here