Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zaha

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
What's actually going on there? Bought for £45million (something like that) - not even getting on the pitch in the League Cup?

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
His performances pre season and in the community shield probably highlighted how far away from being a decent premier league standard winger he is. Adnan Januzaj (two years younger) already looks a better player and more in favour with Moyes, so expecting Zaha to be loaned out.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
His performances pre season and in the community shield probably highlighted how far away from being a decent premier league standard winger he is. Adnan Januzaj (two years younger) already looks a better player and more in favour with Moyes, so expecting Zaha to be loaned out.

CPFC really did a SUPERB job with their marketing of Zaha, didn't they?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Can we rename this thread 'The Away End' ? :lolol:

As soon as some tool links it on the BBS the entire tedious hoard will be along to bore us to dust.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Can we rename this thread 'The Away End' ? :lolol:

As soon as some tool links it on the BBS the entire tedious hoard will be along to bore us to dust.

I realise there was a risk, I'm just asking a genuine question though, not trying to do any boring willy-waving with the Palace fans.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I realise there was a risk, I'm just asking a genuine question though, not trying to do any boring willy-waving with the Palace fans.

Fair point. We can probably get some reasonable discussion in before the first one arrives :thumbsup:

To be fair this must all be very frustrating for the 3rd best player on the planet.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I hear Real Madrid had their £200m bid rejected and had to "settle" for Bale.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
expecting Zaha to be loaned out.

...if he's loaned back to Palace again I will actually have to doff my hat to Steve Parrish and say that was the bet bit of transfer business ever concluded financially. Though they could really do with him now-ish.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
By all accounts Moyes told him he would be starting in the league cup against Liverpool but then changed his mind after getting thrashed by Man City. I'm sure his time will come.

How is Buckley going this season? Still struggling to play 90 mins in the championship?

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
By all accounts Moyes told him he would be starting in the league cup against Liverpool but then changed his mind after getting thrashed by Man City. I'm sure his time will come.

How is Buckley going this season? Still struggling to play 90 mins in the championship?

You really are a ****ing bore mate. Why don't you piss off back to your Caravan club and leave us alone?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Appears that Winifred is now below Januzaj in the pecking order. Even Sir Alex can make a cock up in spotting the next new wunderkid.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
...if he's loaned back to Palace again I will actually have to doff my hat to Steve Parrish and say that was the bet bit of transfer business ever concluded financially. Though they could really do with him now-ish.

I very much doubt manure would loan out one of their star players to a tital rival..... oh

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

Yes, he is fine...scored last weekend thanks.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011

We cant loan him back this season.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Can someone (not The GIF Dude this time) produce a GIF of Buckley's goal on Saturday? It really was class.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here