Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If there was a general election called today, who would you vote for?

Which party would you vote for?

• Labour

Votes: 70 36.3%
  • Conservative

Votes: 53 27.5%
  • UKIP

Votes: 35 18.1%
  • Liberals

Votes: 12 6.2%
  • Other

Votes: 23 11.9%

• Total voters

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Just interested as a friend of mine is probably running for office.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
There is no obvious choice but I know I dont want more of the same so with a guarded look I step carefully back to Labour. But not sure ıll be there come the next election.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
And why?
What does the party mean to you?
What do you think other party's voter think of your party?

I agree with their policies and the premise that they place compassion above all else....... this is the kind of world I wish to live in.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Much of a much and can't trust any .

Would vote labour as the lesser of the evils but seeing as they started the Pfi's , you just know it's all about bankers , corporations and lining pockets. A vote for them may at least help reverse the demolitions of public services the Tories are smashing through under the cloak of austerity .

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Much of a much and can't trust any .

Would vote labour as the lesser of the evils but seeing as they started the Pfi's ...

No, that was a Tory invention, first implemented by John Major's government. The whole notion was attacked by Labour then, only for them to adopt it as soon as they took office.

It's strange that the list includes "other", seeing that one of the two Brighton MPs is an "other", I think in the circumstances, Green should have been an option. Anyway, I'm voting for her as I think she's been a superb MP

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I've voted in every election since I was old enough, but the choice this time around has never been so underwhelming.

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
UKIP Probably

We need a party with balls !! no not labour . Tories give in too easily to banks , big corporate companies and America . Labour don't seem to have it . So UKIP to get rid of European court of human bloody rights ! France seem to have balls i.e. ban the Burka , now they want to get rid of Romany gypsies , fair play why should they be dictated to by the EU . Unlike the UK who seem to be too Liberal and don't want to upset the minority .

Some may argue with it , I am only giving my opinion and will stick with it !

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
One Nation Labour

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Not a clue. In the week before voting I will sit down, read the party policies and then choose it based on that.

At any other time of the year I couldn't tell you which party is saying what. Political arguments between non-politicians may be one of the most boring going in my opinion. Neither person will ever change their opinion if they feel strongly enough to shout about it so it's pointless arguing about it.

I've always found it bizarre to have a allegance to a party. Surely you should go into each seperate election with a clear mind. as to who you are willing to vote for? It may be you vote for the same party as last time, but at least assess all the others first?

That's my naive political view for this year. I'll provide a new one in 2014.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
These are my prejudices and I am sticking to them:

Conservative - never have and never could.
UKIP - absolutely totally not. I think Farage is a bumptious twerp and a comedian. I have never heard him say anything I have agreed with. And having read their manifesto, it is simplistic nonsense.
Lib-Dem - up to the last election I had voted Lib-Dem a number of times, mostly tactically. Last time it didn't work, partly because boundaries changed and I am now in the Winchester constituency. Neither could I vote for a party which has acquiesced in much of the c**p that is going on at the moment.
Green - possibly, but it would be a protest vote.
Labour - probably - I do not subscribe to the simplistic "they got us in to this mess" stuff, I think they dealt with the crisis fairly well and, although they choose the wrong Miliband, I would still rather see him in charge than Cameron and Osborne.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here