Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Upper

termy46

Feb 26, 2010
Its pretty good imo. Where abouts up there you asking about?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Feels like you're really on top of the pitch I felt.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Made me feel very giddy when I was there. Angel is so steep, East Stabd is where I belong :)

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I didn't like the angle at first, used to it after a bit. My mate has a seat right at the back and says it's like watching subbuteo though.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Probably my favourite place in the stadium !

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
All the best people are in the WSU.

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
I've got a seat in lower west and upper west and, although the lower is more expensive, I MUCH prefer the upper.

The upper gives you a great view of the game and how it's developing; tactics, formations, runs that you wouldn't spot from lower down.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
I've got a seat in lower west and upper west and, although the lower is more expensive, I MUCH prefer the upper.

The upper gives you a great view of the game and how it's developing; tactics, formations, runs that you wouldn't spot from lower down.

The higher seats certainly give a better strategic view of the game whilst the lower ones give you a better view of individual skills and performance.

In Rugby League managers always sit high up and are in radio contact with their assistant on the touch line.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here

And this can lead to a degree of frustration too - if I had a pound for every time The diagonal ball was on to Wayne Bridge last year, and not spotted by the player in possession .........

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Positives - the view of the pitch, great fans, wonderful concourse, some atmosphere (although it should be better given all the faces up there!)
Negatives - the dreaded stairs, the time it takes to get to transport if you're in a rush, queues for refreshments (a lot if beer is drunk in the WsU)

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Positives - the view of the pitch, great fans, wonderful concourse, some atmosphere (although it should be better given all the faces up there!)
Negatives - the dreaded stairs, the time it takes to get to transport if you're in a rush, queues for refreshments (a lot if beer is drunk in the WsU)

The stewards are happier in WSU because we are nicer.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here