Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question Time

abc

Jan 6, 2007
R

Michael Gove is quite literally on fire... he just gave Will Self a right kicking!

Will Self making politicians of all parties look positively sensible and educated. What a complete wanker

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Gove looking a henious wan er as usual . Biggest twunt in politics be a very hard choice out of Osborne , Duncan smith , gove , hunt and Cameron . Oh how we are blessed

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Will Self making politicians of all parties look positively sensible and educated. What a complete wanker

Wilf Self is current, has always been and will always be a w@nker ! It's hard to find such an arrogant self obsessed person in politics at all !

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I thought will self was quality. Had me laughing out loud! Best question time for a while. It's usually a right clap clap nod, boring shite with everyone clapping everything. Will Self took it up a few notches and made that boring shit arse of a show at least watchable.

D

Deleted member 22389

Wilf Self is current, has always been and will always be a w@nker ! It's hard to find such an arrogant self obsessed person in politics at all !

I have just watched parts of Question time. As much as I don't like Gove he certainly put him in his place over these terrorists. He didn't like that one bit, so resorted to saying lets take it outside, like you do lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Gove knows loads about terrorism and has a published book about it (Celsius 7 7). The look of contempt he gave will self was brilliant.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Gove looking a henious wan er as usual . Biggest twunt in politics be a very hard choice out of Osborne , Duncan smith , gove , hunt and Cameron . Oh how we are blessed

You forgot Eric Mr Thumb Pickles and Hague on your 'blessed are we' list.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I thought will self was quality. Had me laughing out loud! Best question time for a while. It's usually a right clap clap nod, boring shite with everyone clapping everything. Will Self took it up a few notches and made that boring shit arse of a show at least watchable.

Yeah from a totally comedic angle he did. I have trouble wondering why on earth the BBC put him on the panel so often though. From a political perspective he offers absolutely nothing at all the the programme. To say to Michael Gove 'let's take this outside' was totally ridiculous. Michael Gove took him to cleaners and made him look like the prat that he is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here