Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any recommendations on good tribute bands worth watching?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I Have only seen Think Floyd(twice) who were quite good. Any other bands? The Who,Madness,Oasis would very much appeal to me.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Beady Eye?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Limehouse Lizzy, the only tribute band I've ever watched more than once, and I've watched them many times.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Bootleg Beatles, although their shows are a pretty good and a tad more expensive than the average tribute.

Keeping it Cash, a Johnny Cash tribute band from Hull. They do the important bit of getting the sound right, the lead singer does not look the part but, close your eyes. Seen them a few times at the komedia and they really get the place rocking.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Nearly Dan, the Steely Dan tribute act, were fantastic last Saturday at the Concorde. Faithful to the Dan at their peak...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Mercury, I think their name is, Queen tribute band, were quite good as the support act to either Katherine Jenkins or That'll Be The Day at Haywards Heath a couple of years ago.

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Going to see the Small Fakers and Who's Who at Concorde 2 in Brighton on Friday night. It's Quadropenia which we saw The Who play in June at O2. Despite what one earlier poster said WW are great live. Should be a good night.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here