Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheff Wed: Students £15 and a free pint!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Posted on another thread but highlighted here in case any of you lot or your student mates want to take advantage!

Students who are just settling into their new lives at university can take advantage of a special student offer when Brighton & Hove Albion host Sheffield Wednesday next Tuesday evening (1st October), with tickets costing just £15.

The American Express Community Stadium, which is just across the road from the University of Sussex and adjacent to the University of Brighton’s Falmer campus, is home to the Seagulls and this exclusive offer gives current students a perfect chance to familiarise themselves with the region’s most successful football team.

Last season Albion produced one of their best displays of the campaign to beat the Owls 3-0 underneath the lights – and Oscar Garcia will be hoping for a repeat as he looks to extend his excellent run at the Amex. The Albion are now unbeaten in six games and last weekend defeated Bolton Wanderers in a stunning 3-1 victory.

Tickets for this game are available to students for just £15, and this ticket package will include a drink (lager or soft drink) when you enter your own student concourse for the game, in the north-west corner of the ground.

To claim your £15 ticket package visit the Amex Stadium ticket office, or call the ticketline on 0844 327 1901 (choose option 5). Please note that you will require student identification when you purchase the ticket and arrive at the stadium.

Opening hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, and non-matchday Saturdays 10am-3pm.

http://sqmagazine.co.uk/2013/09/brig...ext-home-game/

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Sheffield Wednesday :lolol:

Jimmy Grimble

For positive club announcements see: the virtually untouched threads slipping off the first page of NSC.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
North west? Is this going to be in the middle tier extension then? Bloody good value for one of the best views in the Amex, even without the free pint!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Excellent! This is exactly the sort of deal the club should be offering, and frequently.

Get the school kids into that section on Saturdays, and the students in for evening games.

I also assume the other 'student block' in the South East will be in use for the midweek game v Barnsley later in the year.

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
If this has been well advertised at the universities then I would expect this to be popular as it is a good deal.

Feb 14, 2010
Didn't Wolves do something similar? Surprised we need to do it for Wednesday tho' as Wednesday with all their southern based fans brought 3000 on a midweek to the Goldstone

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Didn't Wolves do something similar? Surprised we need to do it for Wednesday tho' as Wednesday with all their southern based fans brought 3000 on a midweek to the Goldstone

It doesn't matter how many Wednesday :lolol: bring. This offer is for the seats at the north end of WSM, an area I *think* has not been used so far.

Jimmy Grimble

I'm at the Falmer campus tomorrow so will check to see if there are any advertisements.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I'm at the Falmer campus tomorrow so will check to see if there are any advertisements.

I don't think I ever saw an advert in the last year, but I was only on campus one day a week.

My brother-in-law is an Oxford fan and went to Oxford Brookes. He lapped up the £90 a year season ticket.

I think a student rate is definitely a good thing.

Jimmy Grimble

I don't think I ever saw an advert in the last year, but I was only on campus one day a week.

My brother-in-law is an Oxford fan and went to Oxford Brookes. He lapped up the £90 a year season ticket.

I think a student rate is definitely a good thing.

I think I saw one or two over the course of the season, but I was there few times a week. I don't include the halls of residence in that though, by the way. Perhaps they make more of an effort in there?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here