Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your Amex neighbours (13/14 season)

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
I've got my mum on one side and then there's usually two empty seats on the other side of me, like last season which are pay per match seats.
In front of me and behind, it's the same and the seats are either empty or pay per match. There's a few season tickets dotted around me of familiar faces.
But it's very quiet, and no one knows the songs. Apart from a very passionate kid ST who puts in a lot of effort with his dad.
The most annoying people are the ones who come for one game and spend the whole game trying to work out which player is which based on their programme pictures. 'That U- Lower guy is alright isn't he.' Commonly heard around my neck of the woods.

What's the atmosphere like round you is season and have you got any new neighbours?

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
I imaigen depends where you sit. I am in N1d near the back and seasons tickets everywhere. Oddly enough though there is a gap of 5 seats where no one has sat yet. I have now filled these seats for the next 2 games with friends and family.

theboybilly

N1H here and I have two lovely ladies to my left and a young girl of about 10 years of age sat between them. There's always a nice bit of chat going on between us: them from Peacehaven - me from Shoreham. A few seats around us are not taken up regularly but I like my seat in the NE corner.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I've got mrs bulldog or little bulldog to my left ( depends who's with me ) Then a brick wall behind me and to the right of me separating me from other people but the people the other sides of the wall's seem pretty decent.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
There's a few of us more noisy types in wsu block c about 2/3 of the way up. The annoying teenagers behind us aren't there anymore which helps :)

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I've got a right shower of raving irons, screaming whoopsies and gaylords.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
N1D still, aisle to my left daughter then wife to the right, then 3 members of one direction who are new this year replacing the Barnes haters who were there for two seasons

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I insisted on an aisle seat so I could sneak away just after half-time.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
East Upper. Same group as last year except lost a Father and Son from in front of me. Hope they went elsewhere rather than not renew tickets.

BattFink

Jan 31, 2012
Buggers Hole
The two seats next to me & in front of me are now vacant (WSL aisle seat):(

At the Bolton game I had a pair of Japanese tourists in front of me & a couple to the right of me

Got asked to keep the noise down just before half time :annoyed: after that decided to sneak around to the north & find an empty seat.. much better

Going to try and move my ST seat asap

Coach_Carter_92

Apr 25, 2013
Home
I've moved to west stand upper W3D, small chats with the bloke to my left, seat spare to my right. Group of blokes near me who try to start songs going but their vocals are so bad it sounds like someone stamping on a bag full of cats.

Spurs, :albion2:, :albion2:, :albion2:, Spurs,

Arsenal, Chelsea, :albion2:, Empty, :wanker:, Empty,

West Ham, Arsenal, Arsenal, Orient, :albion2:

Guess which one is me :lolol:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I have a bunch of soft southern shandy drinking poofs around me!

If only there was some big manly yorkshire lads nearby!

English dave is quite nearby!

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
There's a few people behind me that do my head in. One lad on Saturday spent the 1st half calling our players every name under the sun. As soon as we went 3-1 up he lost all interest in the game and spent half an hour talking shit to his mate. Another fella is the loudest, most over opinionated dickhead in the world, his finest moment was calling a black opposition player Charlie Mars Bar.

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
The two seats next to me & in front of me are now vacant (WSL aisle seat):(

At the Bolton game I had a pair of Japanese tourists in front of me & a couple to the right of me

Got asked to keep the noise down just before half time :annoyed: after that decided to sneak around to the north & find an empty seat.. much better

Going to try and move my ST seat asap

Where are the seats out of interest?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Moved from WSL C to B to get a bit further back. Now sat next to an out an out L'pool fan, still can't really get my head round it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here